The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 213 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Nn well here I am fully believing they're side producing this feud.

ChrisC and Andrew like this.
  2. In true Housewives fashion, I expect Meredith to forgive Lisa eventually and then Whitney will drunkenly come in and spill how Meredith has been talking shit and then they will be back at square one. I cannot wait!

sexercise, Serg., Floppie and 8 others like this.
  3. I’m enjoying the feud while I can because it’ll last a season at most. Just look at Meredith and Jen nn.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. I couldn’t stop laughing at the effect played when Lisa’s husband shows up in the background like he is some serial killer.

Andrew and berserkboi like this.
  5. How is Meredith slurring "Whatever, you know?" the best part of that clip? I can't wait for this!!

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  6. Jonathan27 likes this.
  7. Looks like Angie K gets introduced in episode one judging by the title card in that preview. Seems like she was supposed to be full time?

Angie Harrington has said she doesn’t appear til a few episodes in. My assumption is both she and Danna won’t come on til after the first cast trip. So maybe episode 5 or 6.

lushLuck, Andrew and sesita like this.
  8. Does anybody know when this should be watchable in the U.K.? It’s the first time I’m watching a housewives series as it airs.

9. It’s generally the next day after the US with a HAYU subscription. If you’re waiting for ITVBE to air it, you may want to avoid spoilers for about year or so.

Andrew and ry123 like this.
  10. Uno

Uno

Oh my God, that dramatic flashback opening - first 2 minutes already better than the actual trailer. Shaking, crying, throwing up, etc.

constantino, Lander, 4Roses and 9 others like this.
  11. This is the greatest 2 minutes in TV history.

12. The way this is going to obliterate this entire season of Beverly Snores with 1 episode. I’m scared.

Bobbyrae, Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  13. For those who can't view that video.

constantino, Lander, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.

14. Torn between wanting Lisa to have some relief and being endlessly entertained by her scrambling.

15. Jfjfjjfkdkfkdnfkdm

16. Lisa is at her best when she's cornered / being attacked, so I know this season will deliver us with plenty of amazing performances by the queen herself. Viva La Barlow!

I think it's time for an outfit (avi) change to celebrate the new season...

17. The way we all wanted Bad Weather to turn on each other and they... did. I might have to stan all 5 of them equally this season. This is an amazing cast.

18. The women repeatedly going out of their way to defend Jen as if she’s…a victim of some kind? Bizarre.

constantino, OlliMaus, Andrew and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.