The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. PLEASE

[​IMG]

Lander, Babyface, drewsky and 9 others like this.
  2. This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Also hoping we get another bathtub scene this year!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    Lander, Mushroom, sexercise and 9 others like this.
  3. Queen.

Lander, Babyface, Uno and 4 others like this.
  4. It's good to hear Heather mention how they all missed Mary while filming this season in interviews. I think I'm going to miss her a bit as well. It's just... her reads were so lethal and so entertaining. Hopefully they'll bring her back next season.

constantino, Lander, Uno and 8 others like this.
  5. Y’all about to stan a Q-adjacent Friend when Covid Dodd was cancelled up and down despite offering 10484928 times more entertaining content?

K

[​IMG]

lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  6. [​IMG]

lushLuck, Lander, Babyface and 3 others like this.
  7. Since when was Angie Q-Anon? Her politics has always seemed pretty left going off her Instagram. Also we stan Jen Shah! A literal criminal! Get with it, girlie!!

8. Thinking about everything these women have given us already, that intro made me a wee bit emotional.
    [​IMG]

ChrisC and Uno like this.
  9. The Q-adjacent friend was a completely different person as far as I remember. (Also most people on Housewives are not really good people so... I think trying to moralize about this show, for the most part, is not worth it.)

10. Angie H also had Q hashtags in her instagram bio pre-show and it’s alleged that she used her trans child to get on the show despite their request not to be discussed.

Girl, I know housewives are not moral beacons - I still stan Ramona Singer - but if you’re gonna be morally bankrupt at least be entertaining!

Re: Sarah Paulson?

Further proof that all tongues that rise against Lisus Barlegend shall fall! Angie K has potential, I can feel it in my loins coming to snatch the iconic Angie title

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I didn't realize this. Is there a source? I believe you, just curious to see. I remember another friend (Was her name Sara?) being q-adjacent. Could be both. I thought I saw something about her trans child coming out in support of her too, saying she didn't do that? I could be wrong so no one quote me on this!

I also often remember a tweet being posted here that sourced "angieharringtonfans" on Instagram which is probably my favorite Angie Harrington moment. Her throwing away her friendship with Lisa for attention on a television show gives me hope she can be messy enough to give us something this season.

Andrew likes this.
  12. Much like a housewife, I don’t fact check sis!

Just love posting any stale reddit tea to get you girls riled up about your misguided stanning of this woman xo

[​IMG]

lushLuck and Uno like this.
  13. Ok but housewives stans targeting trans children to fuel stan wars is *Kelly Bensimon voice* creepy! It’s weird!

Whitney’s friend from season one (it’s not Sara-Jane either) is the Q-Anon / January 6th girl.

lushLuck, Jonathan27 and Uno like this.
  14. I’m so excited our moms are back. I’m ready to gain weight and be fed.

lushLuck, Lander, Mushroom and 4 others like this.
  15. FUCK.

Not parts of this serving A24 trailer music. I am living!

lushLuck and Uno like this.
  16. Can’t wait to see how many Whitney thee Wild Sweengurgh puns come over the course of the next 18 weeks <3

17. Shitney Wild Prick better not mess up how iconic Lisa is by being in close proximity of her!! Leave mother alone!

constantino and lushLuck like this.
  18. HERE WE GO, BESTIES.

Uno likes this.
  19. This is the best show ever produced!!!!

lushLuck, teddienono and Pink Frost like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.