The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 216 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Uno

Uno

Is it possible that Jen isn’t guilty but just pled guilty to avoid a potentially harsher punishment? I haven’t been digging too deep into it, but don’t people do that all the time?

2. It's literally her voice on the voicemail messages so I'm pretty sure she's just nailed to the cross like Jesus was.

3. Whitney getting her haircut between the Reunion and start of filming
    [​IMG]

4. I said it before but Whitney is a dead ringer for Yulia Volkova just with blonde hair.

I also laughed to myself when Whitney said "dill" instead of deal in last night's episode and immediately thought of @johnny_tsunami mentioning it ages back kii.

iRelate, constantino, Lander and 12 others like this.
  5. The way Whitney called her Emotional Spiritual Therapist Healer "Maaaeeeegan" sent me.

Also @1991 you are psychotic for your new avatar.

6. First episode was perfect. I’m so glad to have my moms back and sorry haters but Whitney in that red confessional look! Stunning. Icon. When she finally sees a speech therapist it’s over for all of you.

7. This was one of the best Bravo premieres in years. I also think we're in a pretty amazing era of Housewives across the board: RHOA, RHONJ, RHOSLC, RHOP, RHOM have all been/will be fantastic and RHOC is on its way back to glory. Love love love!

8. I'm obsessed with how all of us KNOW Jen is guilty of federal crimes and totally did it, but just don't care.

9. Period.
    [​IMG]

10. I like to pretend she was scamming old people who were voting for Trump and deserved it anyway. Democratic queen!
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 3.44.17 PM.png

11. OH BROTHER, not another season of Meredith making people beg for her forgiveness.

12. The old people framed Jen.

13. What an amazing episode, those first couple of minutes were perfection.

Lisa putting on a completely different voice to say ‘I used to feel like I was a safe space for you’ in the preview for next weeks episode killed me, an icon!

14. So, it’s safe to assume the conversations that the cast had with Jennie addressing her racism when they first began filming have been scrapped then?

Andrew likes this.
  15. I saw a tweet from someone saying how they despise the entire SLC cast and I couldn't be more the opposite. I love them all, despite their flaws. What a palette cleanser after BH.

And Meredith and her I heart NY mug... well thats mother.

16. SOMEONE GIVE ME THE VIDA HARD SELTZER IMMEDIATELY.

17. [​IMG]

19. Minus the Ted Cruz donations and the likely future bankruptcy, she’s everything I aspire to be in life.

enjoy, lushLuck, OlliMaus and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.