The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

They just uploaded the second episode to Peacock and as I was scrolling to it, I noticed season 2 ended at 24 episodes. I'm hoping they cap this season around 15-16 episodes which would wrap things up sometime in January.

Especially with only 5 wives, we need Jen at the reunion and I am so worried that her sentencing will prevent that if the season goes too long. I know her sentencing is the end of November, but I wonder when she'll have to report. My guess is January. I hope Bravo can make it happen.

If Bravo haven't already got a plan in place for that and doing the Reunion early, they all deserve the sack
I don't envy them because Jen's case is trickier than Teresa's because she's looking at a long sentence and her charges are more serious. But regardless they better figure it out!

Okay some comments on the episode...

I don't understand how Whitney and Heather had a falling out when Whitney seems to be going through so much in her personal life. Even if I was upset with her, I can't see myself holding onto that knowing what she's going through. I feel like this is going to be an epic breakup.

I loved the Mary flashback as well! I screamed when I heard "Women" again.

This was probably the darkest episode of SLC yet? The entire sit down between Whitney and Justin was visceral, my god.

Jen is honestly putting in the performance of a lifetime, if we didn't have actual audio of her in people's voicemails I would probably chain myself to the court doors.

The entire shaman experience was kind of fascinating, between all of the baggage these women have together and also their complicated pasts. Lisa's story felt a little out of nowhere but also formative? Maybe I just stan her nn. I did scream at her "Let's HEAL!"

I didn't think the Whitney vs Heather fight was going to happen so soon! Figured it would be towards the end of the season after constant disagreements, but they wasted no time. These girls are out for blood.

200.gif

“You are not a safe space, Lisa!”