The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Whew, just caught up on the episode and this thread. We definitely need all housewives episodes (of the relevant cities..) to be an hour long because last week's was amazing. It would be a great way to justify a shorter season too.

Two episodes in and everyone is working for that cheque, this may top season 2, I fear. Loved the Mary flashback too. Also let us pray Jen gets sent down in March or something so we can at least have her for the start of season 4 nn.

I’m intrigued to see how the three Friends Of factor into the group and whether any will be contenders for a snowflake in season 4.

Praying Angie Harrington delivers.

I’m intrigued to see how the three Friends Of factor into the group and whether any will be contenders for a snowflake in season 4.

Praying Angie Harrington delivers.
I feel like if Sarah Paulson was meant to get a snowflake it would've happened already, but I personally like her. I think she did enough in season two that they should've straight out offered her one. She's connected to the group, gorgeous, has good style and seems wealthy.

I'm curious about the other two, Angie K was terrible in her scene last season, so I hope she's gotten more natural around the camera. With Danna we know she'll bring drama, so I'm curious how she'll fit overall in the group. We know she hates Jen, but I wonder who she is friends with.

FeyfPTGX0AAXzNS

I know this forum is full of Barlow apologists, but as a Little Marksist this made me howl...

I…like Heather again? Her getting Meredith to let the mouse go was a nice moment of self producing.

This episode was phenomenal, the early 00’s reality TV energy of that entire trolly ride but with Utah moms is like the most ridiculous thing on paper but absolutely worked, I mean Jen pouring alcohol into Whitney’s dress upside down??

Lisa’s anger to sobbing to retreating was perfect as always. I love this cast so fucking much.

Last edited: