The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Bravo & Cocktails now saying that the 3 friends will be back in addition to the snowflake holders, plus one newbie and Mary. I guess if 2/3 newbies had to be dropped that would make sense.
They elaborated today that none of the three friends were returning, but since they lost the two newbies, they brought them back.

I’m actually happy with that. None of them were bad and it’ll be fun to see who ends up with snowflakes once all is said and done. That means you likely have four people competing for snowflakes which is definitely going to motivate them to perform.

I can't believe I've gone from fearing this show couldn't survive without Jen to now looking forward to a season without her.

As long as Bad Weather doesn't suck up too much of the airtime I think we're at least in for an improvement. There were a lot of factors working against Season 3 so it's a miracle that season ended up with the smattering of great moments we did get.

She/Her/Queen
This entire season + the reunion was sooooo unnecessary. If this show was canceled, I wouldn't miss it. It's not finding the footing that it needs to like Potomac multiple seasons in.

This entire season + the reunion was sooooo unnecessary. If this show was canceled, I wouldn't miss it. It's not finding the footing that it needs to like Potomac multiple seasons in.

Jesus this is an overreaction. Season 2 is one of the best seasons in the entire franchise and Season 3 was filmed within a specific context that was undermined the second the cameras went down. As a Dubai girlie I would expect you to show the women a teensy bit a grace!

I think a lot of that had to do with them rushing S3 due to Jen's sentencing.

A lot of S3 felt like old/tired drama from S2 because there was literally a two week break between the finale being aired and S3 beginning to film. A lot of the drama, while being fresh for the cast, was stale by the time it got to us because we were already aware of the results of it all (Jen's sentencing, Lisa/Meredith's friendship status, etc).

With them being given a proper off-season pause this time, the drama will be from the ground up, rather than a tired continuation of the previous season.

As someone said above, season 2 was literally one of the best seasons of Housewives ever across any city. I recently rewatched starting from the arrest episode all the way through to the finale and it was riveting television. Obviously, that was lightning in a bottle and I don't think they can reach those heights again. But this is the show that gave us Lisa Barlow, so I don't think we should be that quick to write it off. I definitely would compare this season to when New Jersey filmed two seasons back to back. Season 4 of that was still good, but it just felt exhausting to sit through too.

They still have a lot to work with here, especially with Mary coming back and Heather becoming a full-on villain.

So court docs revealed for season 3 Jen was getting paid $34,000 per episode. Now that I know that I’m really shocked she didn’t go to the reunion. I’m also shocked anyone on this show makes that much so soon.

Has anybody read Heathers book? I listened to it on Audible and I think she hints at Whitney being the one to give her a black eye (which I don’t believe).

It a throw away comment about Heather having a thong of Whitney’s after a photoshoot and never know when you will need a makeshift eye patch.

Otherwise I thought the book was insightful to Heathers world view growing up Mormon (as an ex-Mormon myself).