The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

he/him
I mean, yes that is incredibly lame and corny, but it's weird that it's being framed as a troll account if all she did was hype her boyfriend up - or am I missing something?
Correct and there's no proof that it's even her. The Monica stans are losing the plot!

With so many people filming I wonder if they’re using the first month as a test and will narrow it down as they see which of the newbies bring it. Seems awfully stacked.

I’m ready for them to come back though. We’re about to enter a serious Housewives drought with only New Jersey and Dubai filmed. I can’t say I’m looking forward to either of them so I may use this time to catch up on some of the African franchises and Cheshire.

Being the giant loser she is, Heather has rallied against the Watch What Crappens boys and admonished them for...nominating Monica as "best newbie" for their silly award show.

Relevant part at 9:45

Can't wait for her imminent downfall.

Heather was singing their praises for a long time but now she's admonishing them for nominating Monica for the same award they nominated a...literal sandwich for!!

he/him
Heather is gonna have a brutal season. She's still riding high after Monicagate but everybody online is already turning on her and I don't see her castmates putting up with her new attitude.

he/him
Being the giant loser she is, Heather has rallied against the Watch What Crappens boys and admonished them for...nominating Monica as "best newbie" for their silly award show.

Relevant part at 9:45

Can't wait for her imminent downfall.

Rallying against Watch What Crappens is a good thing though. Also, the underlying crustiness of Heather that's always brewing under a very shallow outer veneer is why Heather rules. Great TV.