The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

he/him
Fair enough!! But god, Heather, get a hold of yourself woman!!
Remember when she was the fan favorite chicken lollipop eating angel the first season, and then she showed up to the reunion the most deranged lady on earth? Funny!!! She is terrible at keeping the plot. Hehe.

I loved her this reunion just looking angry for the first two parts and not saying anything. She slayed Monica but is still probably gonna let Monica be her downfall.

I AM DECEASED. Not the girls first trip being to my trash hole city! They’re at the Bucks game tonight and Whitney and Heather are hosting Housewives trivia night tomorrow at This Is It (a local gay bar, the one Trixie Mattel owns).

We don’t even have nice enough luxury houses to accommodate them. Hell even our nicest hotel isn’t that nice.

I already know that someone is going to make a joke about blowjobs for court side seats and Lisa is going to be pressed alsksk.

Milwaukee is such a random destination but I’m glad to see Mary and all three newbies are on the trip. Let them fight to the death over the last few snowflakes!

he/him
I AM DECEASED. Not the girls first trip being to my trash hole city! They’re at the Bucks game tonight and Whitney and Heather are hosting Housewives trivia night tomorrow at This Is It (a local gay bar, the one Trixie Mattel owns).

We don’t even have nice enough luxury houses to accommodate them. Hell even our nicest hotel isn’t that nice.
Mary and Lisa looking gorgeous, Angie wearing the colors of the Greek flag, Whitney sitting with the crazy antivaxxer, Meredith in a blazer, a random ass first trip... God's in his Heaven/All is right in the world.

GHYkjxnaYAAwVsv

deyk980728lc1.jpeg

Our cyKlops is PERFECT for this show omg

It's so nice to see Mary getting so much love at that gay club. I have a soft spot for her and I want to see her in a happier place. Its nice she got to go somewhere and feel appreciated. I hope she really manages to forge some friendships with some of the ladies.

Also, Bronwyn seems like she could be an iconic housewife. I love her hot dog dress.