The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

It's also been said that Heather was the one who leaked the story about Mary and Lisa's fight.
I believe that. She was probably mad they made up and wanted to make Mary look bad.

The shifting alliances in this city are so wild.

We knew she liked Angie K but WHITNEY?

Mary stays liking Whitney’s posts on instagram so I suspected it. I’ve always thought they liked each other but things got in the way. I’m interested in seeing how it plays out. Also find it crazy that Mary is introducing the newbie.

I’d take Meredith-Lisa-Heather over Whitney-Angie-Mary any day dd. Imagining conversations between the latter group is sure to be…something!

I know I talk about her A LOT, but if Angie K appeared on that screen, the level of camp would have made The MET Gala look like a Klub Kidz attempt at Drag Con.

I feel like it's inevitable that they bring back Monica. The fan demand for it has been overwhelming. It made perfect sense for the ladies to hold their stance and refuse to film with her...etc but these women are smart, once the dust settles a bit, they know the huge splash it would make, that the show's success benefits them all...etc The only thing that changes more than Angie's cy-glasses are the stances/loyalties of these women and thank the tv gods for that. I also can't wait to see Mary more activated this season and with allies???, as if her powers alone weren't strong enough?! I feel full already.

I feel like it's inevitable that they bring back Monica. The fan demand for it has been overwhelming. It made perfect sense for the ladies to hold their stance and refuse to film with her...etc but these women are smart, once the dust settles a bit, they know the huge splash it would make, that the show's success benefits them all...etc The only thing that changes more than Angie's cy-glasses are the stances/loyalties of these women and thank the tv gods for that. I also can't wait to see Mary more activated this season and with allies???, as if her powers alone weren't strong enough?! I feel full already.
I don't think she'll be back. Not after making Bravo look bad by exposing their knowledge of Reality Von Tease preproduction.

I anticipate Monica is back in a season or two, I mean Andy seemed more mad at Heather for insinuating production knew/were involved with the black eye coverup vs. anything Monica did or said. That + Rachel Fuda didn't seem to suffer consequences for having a side fan account on Jersey. I think his reaction to Charli was more rooted in being annoyed that she said someone currently not on Bravo's payroll.