The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Can't believe she hates this iconic picture. The wide eyes, the pout, it's so camp.
rhoslc-season-1-headshot-lisa-barlow.jpg

he/him
How many times are the same people going to come to this thread to post the same thing about how they hate this season while adding absolutely nothing new to their opinions and comments about it? We hear you! We got it! If you have anything new to add about why you don't like it feel free to discuss but otherwise... We know!

How many times are the same people going to come to this thread to post the same thing about how they hate this season while adding absolutely nothing new to their opinions and comments about it? We hear you! We got it! If you have anything new to add about why you don't like it feel free to discuss but otherwise... We know!
Let them have it sis! This cast is still great and I’ve found the season entertaining so far.

I feel like this season is similar to an old school housewives season and I don’t mind it. I understand why people are impatient though. The promo literally only covered the second half of the season so everybody is waiting for those moments.

I think much like the older series, they’ll benefit in the long run from a more organic start. I like that they don’t have many all cast events and meet up in groups that make sense. By developing real relationships it’ll help going into a season three so they can actually be together.

The last 15min were EVE•RY•THING I was eating it up.

The girls caught onto Jen within milliseconds and were ready and willing to dig the dirt - I’m HERE for it. What should’ve happened to Erika is finally coming to realization and I’m rooting for the girls to be relentless.