The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. I wanna say trial starts March 20th or around that time. I too believe they’ll likely start filming season three January or February so they can have another season with Jen. Even once she’s found guilty there will be a gap between sentencing and starting her sentence which will likely be towards the end of the season.

I also agree casting will need to be on point next season. I’d dump Jennie and look for two really dynamic newbies.

eyeline, Pink Frost and 1991 like this.
  2. Meredith naked in a bathtub instead of answering the door and greeting Mary, that's camp.

sesita, huntypoo, eyeline and 15 others like this.
  3. The way Meredith has sucessfully transitioned into a Top Tier Housewife from the Reunion onwards...
    We don't deserve her.

4. Meredith celebrating Jen’s arrest (that she orchestrated) with a bubble bath and a glass of wine. We love that.

ALEX, Adamski, sesita and 19 others like this.
  5. Meredith as the next James Bond.

Bobbyrae, ALEX, sesita and 18 others like this.
  6. I find myself talking like Meredith after every episode. The power this woman holds over me. Someone slap me and call me a sissy bitch because that's my mutha!

7. This could have been an incredibly strong 40 minute episode but the extra length made it drag. Like how are we meant to care about Heather's daughter having ex-church friends when she's going off to college next season anyway?

I will say that while she's had the weakest season of the main housewives, Heather taking the initiative to get out of the van and insert herself into the conversation between production and law enforcement was a savvy move.

"Do you think I should call Jen and let her know the cops showed up right after she left?"

"UM I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD DO THAT."

Between this and Meredith moving no more than ten degrees left or right for her entire scene with Jennie, Lisa and Meredith continue carrying even when they aren't the focus.

Stangies assemble!

[​IMG]

sesita, huntypoo, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  8. Nooo the extra length was needed.
    Mary's Italian lunch gave us so much to carry us through to that parking lot.

All the girls gave us something already in that van...
    Heather stepping out to get the T from the PoPo
    Jennie and Whitney making sure they've backed up on camera that Jen asked her mic to be switched off
    Lisa wanting to vomit
    I literally cannot wait for next week as it all unfolds. I need it as a three hour special.

9. I’m obsessed with Meredith…. she has this power where she can say about 5 words an episode and still steal a scene. For example: when the former member of Mary's church was talking to her at the Fresh Wolf event and last episode when Whitney was crying to her at the Italian dinner / when she went back to the table to confront Mary. Screen presence! Star Power! We love her!!!!!

Adamski, sesita, diamondliam and 15 others like this.
  10. Don't attæck my fâhmaaly.

Bobbyrae, ALEX, sesita and 18 others like this.
  11. Meredith for center snowflake next season.

sesita, Edu, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  12. What a Felliniesque scene. The drama, the cinematography, the camp. Art.

13. Lisa making sure her tequila was propped up next to her in the van when the cops showed up. A marketing genius!

Bobbyrae, ALEX, Adamski and 15 others like this.
  14. Meredith’s given me centre snowflake since the start teebs.

sesita, Monkey0, huntypoo and 5 others like this.
  15. How do you solve a problem like Mary?

Monkey0 and huntypoo like this.
  16. So much happened during this episode that no one's talking about Lisa throwing her kids under the bus for not inviting Jen to her event. And Heather delivering her one shining moment this season by dragging her in the confessional.

"I was extending an olive branch to Whitney" followed by "I'm not defending what my kids did". The world's most incompetent shit-stirrer is keeping us Barstools fed.

[​IMG]

Adamski, sesita, constantino and 13 others like this.
  17. Setting fire to a 20 year friendship for a 2 episode arc on Real Housewives…it seems just a bit iconic to me.

Bobbyrae, sesita, Eskapism and 14 others like this.
  18. Naur it’s true it’s true.

Also the fact none of y’all mentioned Lisegend’s muffled “I love that” at the cooking class. Electric chair!!!

19. Lisa not moving an INCH with her shades on when all of that brouhaha went down and then said she was gonna vomit.

Is the reason I stan this woman.

I LOVE THAT. I LOVE THAT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.