The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Meredith really went from occasionally DISENGAGING last season to endlessly ENGAGING this season from the first episode itself…

[​IMG]

Bobbyrae, sesita, Chris Lala and 13 others like this.
  2. Uhm, we're not getting a new episode this week?!

3. They're using the time slot for Porsha's spin-off. Bravo is evil.

4. Suddenly I remember how much I hate Porsha.

5. Opening up Hayu to see no new episode has been uploaded

[​IMG]

6. We don't love that, do we girlies?

constantino and Andrew like this.
  7. The Hulu doc is something else..... this chick is certifiable.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. The title of the Hulu doc, a cig was doing the most.

constantino, Edu and lushLuck like this.
  9. I don’t really care for Jennifer Lawrence but I did scream at her dragging Jen Shah out of nowhere nn.

10. A clip from the documentary popped up on Tik Tok and not Dana Wilkey scamming her way into this one too!

[​IMG]

11. The Jen Shah documentary was much more uneventful than the Erika one, but them getting the dress designer that Jen screamed at (and threw a chili bowl at) was an absolute scream.

Edu, lushLuck, constantino and 6 others like this.
  12. Dana’s only connection to Jen being that she shared Jen’s Linkedin to her Instagram once.

sesita, Edu, enjoy and 4 others like this.
  13. It should’ve been titled The Shahmazing Scammer.

The doc was shit. Not them getting the designer but the tea was stale. They should’ve gotten Stu. KASKSJD

14. The way Jen Shah has zero redeeming qualities... like not one... that's talentry. Even Danielle Staub you kinda felt sorry for despite her hellish ways.

15. I'm going to miss Jennifer Shah's reign of terror once she has to depart the show but I will not miss Heather's forced and fake devotion to her. It gives me Lisa Rinna sociopath teas.

16. “Depart the show”?!

Just say:

[​IMG]

THAT BAR OF SOAP?!

Fuchsia, Edu, constantino and 5 others like this.
  17. The way the Southern District of New York has a 99% conviction rate and judges there typically enforce serving full terms for sentences...If you ask me, that's the last we'll see of Denise Richards Jennifer Shah.

18. But imagine how iconic it'll be seeing her walk out of prison during the season 12 premiere!

19. More like season 22 premiere Dddd. Broadcast directly to the Amazon MindCube, implant yours TODAY!

1991, constantino, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  20. She’ll be on Beyond Scared Straight or Jailbirds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.