The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Peacock has a pretty big True Crime section. Maybe they’ll follow her in prison. Sad thing is, she acts so crazy she probably couldn’t keep herself out of solitary long enough to film an episode.

2. Honestly, it’s what she deserves after years of scamming the vulnerable and elderly while she led a “lavish” life “buying” all that designer shit and throwing five figure parties.

sesita, 1991, Pink Frost and 4 others like this.
  3. Love After Lockup.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Please there’s no love. I’ve always felt Coach is cheating on her. Just a feeling. Allegedly, just like Jen’s innocence.

lushLuck, johnny_tsunami and Maria like this.
  5. You think that…. hēr Cœüsîns are afraid of her? That they have a certain level of….FĘ-ÉÆR?

ALEX, Soul Control, sesita and 9 others like this.
  6. "You're always on some kind of wine, somebody's always driving you home."

LISA LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND.

7. Not Heather saying "blind allegiance to friendships is not healthy"!!!!! Mary's comment about always being on some kind of wine! Oh my god, this season never stops giving!!

lushLuck likes this.
  8. That mid-season trailer was great, I'm shaking.

Serg., lushLuck, Chris Lala and 4 others like this.
  9. “I pray to god you’re guilt… you’re innocent.”

Love everything about that mid-season trailer. Meredith please keep spilling!

10. This looks incredible! These are my mothers!

lushLuck and Fuchsia like this.
  11. Oh my god, we're in for a crazy 2nd half.

Jen trying to fight Lisa?
    Jennie earning her cheque throwing a glass at Mary and threatening her?
    Meredith setting fire to the rain on... everyone?

12. Uno

Uno

My mouth was agape for that entire trailer - this is incredible! Glad the girls aren't letting Jen get all the air-time this time around.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Can't wait for the debut of SLC's own Harry Dubin. . . Who could very much be actual the actual Harry Dubin.

lushLuck, Edu and Andrew like this.
  14. "Guys if you get lost just look for the Louis Vuitton tread."

Lisa Barlow providing as many soundbites in a single season as peak New York, I love my mom.

sesita, lushLuck, 1991 and 14 others like this.
  15. Edu

Edu

Jennie throwing that glass at Mary...
    [​IMG]
    Leave this kind of anger to someone like Jen, not everybody needs to have THAT unhinged energy. And you could hurt Mary with simple words like "you don't even have a congregation!".

lushLuck and facesincondensation like this.
  16. Jennie serving Melegend Gorgeous creating fairytales and fallacies for storylines

17. The way bad weather is barely in the trailer! We did it little Barlows!

Adamski, Serg., lushLuck and 14 others like this.
  18. We still have big moments left from the first trailer and they gonna scalp us like that?! Lord, I don’t think I can prepare myself to the shit show this reunion is about to be!

lushLuck, 1991 and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.