The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City's Metro Jail | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City's Metro Jail

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. ITS ALL TRUE!!!!

RUSH SEASON TWO STAT!!!!!

2. Season 2 can't come fast enough!!!

The thought of Andy laughing hysterically and dancing around his living room in glee is keeping me going.

Edu, Andrew.L and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. I need to see Mary's reaction this. NEED.

4. Not her looking like a Mortal Kombat character

5. Screaming

Monkey0 likes this.
  6. This being perfectly timed for the show to explode in popularity with season 2. Hope they rush it out.

lushLuck, Monkey0, chromatica and 2 others like this.
  7. If Jen is arrested this early in filming........she isn't going to feature for the rest of the season?

Won't that derail things a little.

And wow, why do corrupt people who gain money by illegal activities still decide that going on a reality TV show is a good idea?

Maria likes this.
  8. It doesn't appear she isn't able to film based on the conditions of her bail. She just can't travel outside of Utah.

lushLuck, Pink Frost and Andrew.L like this.
  9. They filmed the cast talking to the cops?? Mary's gonna be like, "She went that way."

10. This mess is awesome. SLC is just such an awesome franchise.

lushLuck, Monkey0 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  11. The braids. Girl.

12. But she's bLAck iN UTaH.

13. She will have to be very careful what she says on the show and how she behaves now, because people will be watching every word/move.

Monkey0 likes this.
  14. There’s talk that there were undercovers in her glam squad. Undercover glam. A well thought out sting operation I’m screaming!

15. Jen really came in narcissistic enough to think that she would be an iconic, universally-adored Housewife only to be roundly disliked and subsequently arrested for a scam she thought everyone else was too dumb to catch onto...all in front of the cameras. The dramatic irony.

16. Undercover GLAM SQUAD, coming this fall only on Bravo.

[​IMG]

17. Lisa, Whitney and Heather were all together in the van?
    [​IMG]

18. I just listened to a podcast this morning and the hosts were meeting up with Heather and she bought Jen along with her.......so it seems that Jen and Heather are okay again.

I wonder if the other cast mates knew about these shady schemes and how it will effect friendships?

Mary to Jen season two: "You smell like prison."

Monkey0 likes this.
  19. This is gonna be the storyline that elevates this show from great to god-tier. I'm so excited for next season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.