The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City's Metro Jail | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City's Metro Jail

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Go girl give us nothing!

huntypoo, ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  2. The great Twink Discourse of 2021 rages on.

3. I am so happy that Meredith is humoring this storyline dddddd.

4. The episode was kind of nothing-y, but my GOD Jen finding a way to make everything about herself when confronted with something awful she's done is toxic.

constantino, ohaimanabu, Uno and 3 others like this.
  5. I…don’t know a better person. Ever since Meredith woke up mid-reunion warning them all to stay away from her family she has been relentless dd. I’m so here for it!

Fuchsia, ohaimanabu, Edu and 2 others like this.
  6. Mary’s house is an acid trip. Dear lord… it’s A LOT! It gives me a headache.

7. Jen is such a toxic friend and just all-round evil person nn, though I feel like I’m mesmerised every time she loses her shit. Compelling viewing.

I’ll admit I was bored during Whitney, Jennie and Mary’s solo scenes. At least we’re getting some group events next week.

8. Jen saved this episode Ddd.

lushLuck and 1991 like this.
  9. This was a quiet character building episode, but we can see it picks up next week so I'm okay with it. I still enjoyed seeing more of Jennie's family and the scenery during the Heather and Jen scene was beautiful.

Judy Jetson Hooker and lushLuck like this.
  10. I definitely think they could've condensed the first two episodes into one and went straight into the group event for episode 2. So much filler.

11. Meredith had ONE segment/scene last night? The disrespect.

1991, constantino, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  12. Definitely a filler episode but Mary’s frightening house & Jen’s delusions made it entertaining. I have a feeling this season is going to be a bit middling until Jen gets arrested nn.

Judy Jetson Hooker and lushLuck like this.
  13. Jennie's daughter is already the most iconic RH child since like, peak Milania.

14. Edu

Edu

Testing jokes on the show like it's her own open mic night... A comedy icon.

c_0_r_3_y, 1991, constantino and 14 others like this.
  15. Why isn’t the second episode up on UK Prime yet…

OlliMaus and Maria like this.
  16. Hmm. I'm worried about this season. There's no natural build-up to the arrest, unlike Beverly Hills.

weatherconor likes this.
  17. Ok but what you're not gonna do is deny that Whitney in these first two episodes looks exactly like Yulia Volkova (her new face) from Tatu dd. I can't unsee it!!!1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. She’s serving baby Awkwafina and I’m living

Judy Jetson Hooker, lushLuck and Edu like this.
  19. I hope Meredith never finds this thread.

But kind of do because I’d love us to be a plot line on season 3.

WHAT are these chairs in Mary’s house? They are making me physically uncomfortable.

Jennie’s cheek fillers have given her such a fascinating head shape.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    jbnd05, Edu, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.