The Real Housewives of Still Nothing a.k.a. Atlanta | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Still Nothing a.k.a. Atlanta

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. You can't have a RHOA thread without this iconique She by Sheree commercial.

2. Oh my...breathe...breathe...you must breathe...GOD.

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  3. A couple of my favorites:

lushLuck, Serg. and johnny_tsunami like this.

4. This is another gem of the NeNe vs Kim saga.

5. Nene was so funny and sharp in her early years of the show. Honestly, she was incredibly likeable. But that's all gone. She's horrible.
    Apparently she allies with Marc to actively hurt Kenya, which is really low.
    You can't win when you're dirty, Nene.

6. It's pretty clear that Nene's foray into Hollywood and failed show business career outside of the Housewives really destroyed her on some level, eh? She was never the same afterwards. It's like it took every shred of her likeability and relatability away. Now she's only enjoyable when her dragging is amusing "ARE YOU THE PARKING METER LADY???" etc. It does make me a bit sad for her, because it seemed like a lot to experience and process in a short amount of time. However, her behavior has been pretty inexcusable. I do think her time on the show should be over but I'm a bit sad about it due to her current state. Whereas Kyle Richards' time on RHOBH should also be over but....I just despise her Dddd.

Island, 4Roses, Meathook and 4 others like this.
  7. Season 12 Taglines are here:

Eva Marcille
    “I’m living my dreams not above my means.”

Kenya Moore
    “I was gone with the wind, but now I’m back and twice as fabulous.”

Porsha Williams
    “This phoenix has risen and I’m saying bye ashes!”

NeNe Leakes
    “I’m on a spiritual journey and still traveling first class.”

Cynthia Bailey
    “The only time that I look back is to see how far I’ve come.”

Kandi Burruss
    “Don’t check for me unless you got a check for me.”

Porsha, Kandi and Kenya won.

Meathook, Serg., Chris Lala and 5 others like this.
  8. Kandi and Kenya’s are my favorites.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  9. Kenya Moore is....the mother I've never had. The sister I've always wanted. Etc. Etc.

Island, 4Roses, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  10. I didn’t realise being possessed by Pazuzu was considered a spiritual journey.

tylerc904, Island, Meathook and 5 others like this.
  11. This is the first time I've seen this....MESS. I'm living.

12. THE KANDI ONE SENT ME!

Kirkland likes this.
  13. EW I just saw this. NOT YOU coming for me unnecessarily like that WITH A BITCHY REMARK yourself about me when I've never came for you AND misgendering me along the way, BYE ASHY!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Kirkland likes this.
  14. Being a head doctor, you would know.

[​IMG]
    PS. I'm sorry for getting your gender wrong. Without seeing or knowing you, it's an easy mistake to make. People do it to me all the time, unfortunately. Bus drivers are the worst culprits, oddly enough.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    lushLuck likes this.
  15. I’ve been dying for bravo to stop being cheap and update the intro for Atlanta but this is awful!

the spacing between the ladies... the colour scheme... Eva defying the colour scheme... Eva’s dress in general... Kenya at the end... what is DIS honey?!

16. Agreed, especially with how fire that promo photo was. This just looks very drab and dull. With Atlanta being one of the highest rated Housewives shows our ladies deserve better.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  17. Honestly, I HATE the Housewives intro shots now that they have the women all stand next to each other instead of the previous tradition of the V-shape. It NEVER looks good or not awkward.

18. Kenya is so messy with the Phaedra & Nene shades FFF

19. THAT WAS A GOOD EPISODE.

Nene can stay in the background. Our girls brought it in this premiere. Can't wait to see how this season unfolds.

And Kenya's baby IS SO FUCKING CUTE.

20. I'm about to take a trip to Atlanta. Hold onto your weaves until I'm finished watching this episode.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.