The Real Housewives of Still Nothing a.k.a. Atlanta | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives of Still Nothing a.k.a. Atlanta

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Atlanta is my second favourite after New York. @Andrew.L, get to it soon!

lushLuck and johnny_tsunami like this.
  2. I already hate Nene, just from her trying to act in Glee years ago, so I should fit in well.

3. You might love her at the beginning seasons. You do like Yolanda so your taste is questionable HENNY.

Jesus Jugs and Andrew.L like this.
  4. Trust me sis when you’re all caught up and you have OC left to watch, you’ll still watch it to get your fix. That happened to me.

Andrew.L likes this.
  5. Atlanta rounds out my housewives trilogy behind New York and New Jersey. Iconic television.

6. I’m not defending Yolanda’s problamaticness, but I can say out of any of the other cast, apart from maybe Eileen, her heart does tend to be in the right place, and she is not afraid to put the others right, out of makeup, kii.
    (And her political sponsorship history is a damn sight more Democratic, than a lot of anyone’s favourite housewives out there).

Anyhow, I’ll leave you girls in here too it, until I get around to starting Atlanta (and annoying you with my random updates).

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    johnny_tsunami and Meathook like this.
  7. We love the random updates sis! For me it serves as a reminder of some of the stuff that I’ve seen once and I don’t really remember haha.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. Nene is wonderful during her first few seasons. Funny, aware of how stupid her social circle is, able to read and laugh...

Then she becomes an actress.

Then she becomes insufferable.

9. Every gay in their 20’s to be frank

10. CLOSE

YOUR

LEGS

TO

MARRIED

MEN!

TRASHBOX!

HOOKAH!

11. I can't wait for @Andrew.L to reach...

Cynthia: "Phaedra is having an affair with someone named...Mr. Chocolate?"

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  12. I think HENNY Andrew will like Shady Phae Phae and her Southern mortician ways and also her hot CONVICT husband.

13. [​IMG]

And you all question my liking of Yolanda...
    I couldn’t like anyone who would make up those sort of LIES.

14. Phaedra was actually initially a likeable Housewife because the perfected her “Ms. Southern Belle today and Hooker tomorrow” persona. She makes a very bad, vindictive call and it’s so juicy to watch her downfall.

15. Yes, she was great for a while, but what she did to Kandi was unforgivable. I couldn't watch her again if she returned. Not unless she really apologised to Kandi.

16. I can't wait for Andrew to get to BYE ASHY!!!!

17. Atlanta is iconic in the beginning just to see Nene take on Kim Zolciak-Racist

18. I’m sorry but Kim was a stannable mess with the party city shiny wigs and her screaming BIG POPPA every five seconds and DON’T BE TARDY...

Your problematic faves could NEVAH.

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  19. It would be delicious for Nono to bring Phaedra to an event so that she could an on-camera apology to Kandi, only for both of them to be re-exiled into WeTV oblivion.

ohaimanabu and Andrew.L like this.
  20. Kenya turning up to Marlo's event like she did, with a band....i can't even handle haha.

Old Marlo would have done some more time for that act back in the day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.