'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 398 | The Popjustice Forum

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. The only way Brandi will return is if LVP quits (and she never will). Lisa's said numerous times that she wants nothing to do with Brandi and wouldn't film with her again. Also Brandi hinted a few months ago that LVP sued her, which could've also been a reason why Brandi wasn't asked back.

I haven't read the book, but I heard Andy put in his book that Brandi was fired because she got physical with Kyle (?!?!). And also that none of the ladies apart from Yolanda agreed to film with her.

So I highly doubt that Brandi will ever return to BH, Jacqueline is more likely to go back to NJ at some point though.

2. I don’t think Brandi is the saviour Housewives fans have made her out to be. I mean, she was pretty dark in Season 5 and really plunged it to new depths, but the DRAMA of that season came from Kim Richards.

3. I need this back ASAP!

Maria likes this.
  4. The only time Brandi was physical with Kyle, onscreen at least, was when she was trying to create a barrier between her and Kim as she was trying to be a protective friend. Kyle's bracelet scratched Brandi as she grabbed her so she shoved her away in defence. Then Kyle made herself look like a victim.

Honestly even I know Brandi's not perfect but the show is suffering without her or casting someone like her in the dramatic sense.

Rihanna UK likes this.
  5. I’m sorry @GhettoPrincess but you can’t surely think Brandi was right in that situation? I will hate on Kyle like any other but it was fucked up that Brandi wouldn’t even let Kim and Kyle speak to each other when both clearly wanted to.

junglefish likes this.
  6. Brandi was completely out of line that time and all the other times she inserted herself in the middle of Kim and Kyle's drama. I'm not surprised none of the cast wanted to film with her.
    That said, watching her on Celebrity Big Brother really makes me miss the Brandi from season 2 and 3. She can be so funny and... charming? in a hot mess kind of way.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  7. Hmm maybe I need a rewatch and I definitely don't agree with trying to tear two sisters apart but I felt like Brandi was trying to get Kim out of there cos of her strange behaviour (to save her friend from embarrassing herself further....). I haven't rewatched much of Beverly Hills in a while cos it'd probably make me sad with the current state of the show.

junglefish likes this.
  8. The best thing about Poker Night was Eileen's husband peering through the garage window at what was going down.
    [​IMG]

9. I disagree. To me Brandi was trying to get Kim out of there, Kyle wanted to expolit it further on camera. She has form for that.

diamondliam likes this.
  10. She may have had those intentions but Kyle never instigated anything. Both Brandi and Kim were wasted and started taking shots at Kyle. Kyle took herself off the bathroom, Kim followed and confessed she took a ‘pill’ - they go back and now Kim is spiralling because she knows she’s being weird and feels like Rinna has said something. They wait for pizza and Kim leaves abruptly. Kyle is like wtf and wants to know what the problem is and Brandi won’t let her anywhere close. Kim doesn’t even know what’s going on behind her as the pizza gets thrown and once she realises she starts to get upset and walks back to speak to her sister and Brandi just kept getting in between making it about her.

I honestly don’t think Kyle wanted any of that to happen that night and I don’t think she wanted to exploit Kim, Kim was already a mess and no one knew what the fuck was going on with her.

junglefish likes this.
  11. God. That poker night is so iconic though.
    This scene still makes me shudder.

diamondliam likes this.
  12. So uncomfortable to watch... but god damn it made great TV (Sorry Kim).

TiffanyNoir, truman and junglefish like this.
  13. Kim and Rinna is probably one of my favourite feuds in Housewife History.

There are so many wonderful and bat shit moments but I feel like most people overlook the part where they are on the barge playing the compliment game and Rinna looks Kim directly in the eyes before lying through her teeth, "You are a wonderful mother. . . and . . . I love. . . you."

It's just perfect.

truman likes this.
  14. Even though last season was overall weak, the bunny at the reunion was genuinely incredible.

truman, lushLuck and diamondliam like this.
  15. "She's close to death!"

16. Followed by the best piece of acting ever attempted on film:

[​IMG]

17. Omg and when after some soul-searching she magically remembered it again two weeks later I died.

18. I miss that Lisa Rinna. Give me less momager and give me more of.....

[​IMG]

19. She pops out now & again, but not nearly enough.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.