'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 435 | The Popjustice Forum

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. The preview for next week’s New York felt like it was ten minutes long. SO MUCH is happening already, I love them.

2. New York should have more episodes for the season. They have so much footage! They need to have less episodes for Beverly Hills.

Meathook and JapaneseJesus like this.
  3. NYC Episode 2 was just as legendary. The Tinsley-Luann confrontation, the Dorinda-Sonja conversation, the Luann-Sonja conversation, the Sonja 'gays only' party...all essential viewing. And as someone who has run marathons, the Carol running bits made me really emotional. They might as well just cancel all the other US cities at this point.

4. Does Tinsley or Carole have three dance songs on iTunes under Countess Luann?
    Do they have a Pandora station under Countess Luann?
    I have a Pandora station!

WHY IS LU SO ICONIC OH MY GOD

[​IMG]

5. I LOVE THIS SHOW.
    LuAnn bragging about having her own Pandora station? Tinsley smacking LuAnn down about the length of her marriage?

DORINDA talking about Sonja living in Candyland while stabbing people?? Amazing.

SAY IT. FORGET IT. WRITE IT. REGRET IT.

6. The boat trip was a lot of fun without LVP.

Camilla
    Brandi (friend of?)
    Eileen (friend of)
    Erika
    Dorti
    Rinna
    Teddi
    appearances from all the faves

that's my new ideal lineup

Blayke and lushLuck like this.
  7. I'm still waiting for LIAR LIAR....HO ON FIRE!!

lushLuck and Meathook like this.
  8. They honestly need to just cancel Beverly Hills and move the camera crew and budget to making New York run year round. These women ALWAYS DELIVER.

9. AGREED.

10. RHONY was iconic - what a great episode. NOT AQUARIUM making a guest appearance serving an EXECUTIVE REALNESS LQQK.

Luann's best moment - other than the dance songs plug, I was living for the Carole remark about her being the judge and jury of authenticity.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. Idk why but this killed me - I really want Dorit to start going by 'Dorti'

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/bravo-renews-vanderpump-rules-and-19-other-shows-1202750400/

What do we think the chances of either of these morphing into 'The Real Housewives of Mexico City' and/or 'The Real Housewives of San Antonio' are?

We know that Dallas, Potomac, Atlanta and NY were developed under different titles/concepts during initial production before becoming 'Housewives' installments...

12. It's crazy that NY consists of mostly group scenes and individual scenes are so rare. And Ramona really has little presence in this episode, makes me wonder if her individual scene ended up on cutting room floor.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. The fact that we're only on episode two of New York and its already delivering classic moments galore -- the group dynamics in NY are breathaking to witness.

LuAnn embracing villain status this season is delicious - comparing herself to Queen Latifah, hashtagging Countess, and bragging about her own Pandora station, all while in a cornrow braid... Never change Lu. That lunch with Sonja was so cynical though -- they clearly are aligning only out of convenience and necessity this season, because the rest of the group can't stand them.

I'm actually feeling really refreshed by Carol this season -- now that she's out of Bethenny's shadow and newly single, she's back to being that Carrie Bradshaw figure I loved her for in the early days -- the triathlon storyline was nice to watch and her unlikely friendship with Tinsley is oddly endearing. And the return of Holla (even for a second) filled me with glee.

Sonja's Wednesday "with the gays" was both hilarious and completely offensive. Her interns clearly put up an ad on Central Casting because that was a ragtag bunch of strangers showing up to that townhouse. You can tell she's racking her brain for storyline because the cast won't film with her.

Dorinda & Tinsley bonding over their raging alcoholism with midday cocktails was cute too. I'm sensing that Dorinda owns this whole season.

Very little Ramona but she's still such a powerful force that a little airtime goes a long way for her. After all her inner rage and darkness last season, I'm totally here for a backseat on the Ramonacoaster this year.

The only real downside I saw to the episode is Bethenny seems firmly in spin-off mode so far. She needs to stop flipping apartments with Frederick and start filming with the other ladies. Her paying absolute dust to Carol this year and not caring about the group at large makes me wonder she's only staying on to keep her place within the Bravo umbrella until her next solo venture.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  14. So Andy confirmed today that 'nobody's been picked up' for S11 of ATL yet. And denied that Sheree and Kim were fired.

Seems like Porsha and Nene were just starting rumours.

However, he also stated that he would be surprised if Kim returned for S11.

tylerc904 and LoveSoSoft like this.
  15. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen

lushLuck and Rihanna UK like this.
  16. Well, I guess it's just the usual, the producers were trying to get out rumours and test audience reaction, just like they said Kenya would be fired even at the beginning of the season. I'm sure they are making the decision now about to keep which ones, as all six of them have been stayed on the show for so many seasons that the cost must have been high.

Rihanna UK likes this.
  17. Icon

18. I'm glad there is hope Shereé will still have her peach.

I really would like these ladies to return:
    Shereé
    Kandi
    Kenya
    Nene
    Eva

I go back and forth because Porsha is quite the mess which may be needed, but the delusion in that girl... They should give Shamea a peach if they keep Porsha. Then at least she would have a solid friend and one that is willing to fight her (unlike Cynthia with Kenya/any housewife actually).

Cynthia doesn't really have a lot going for her storyline, but I never mind her solo scenes.

Marlo remains a heavily featured friend.

teddie88, Rihanna UK and LoveSoSoft like this.

19. Nene , Sheree , Kandi , Kenya would be the ones I'd bring back. I feel like it's time for Porsha and Cynthia to go for sure.

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  20. I have a feeling that Shereé would be coming back as a friend capacity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.