'The Real Housewives...' series | Page 436 | The Popjustice Forum

'The Real Housewives...' series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. But who's friend though?

Shade intended.

Meathook, LoveSoSoft and #teamdodd! like this.
  2. I haven’t watch New York since season 5 when they nuked the cast but this line alone makes we want to tune in for season 10.

I think Porsha is safe considering they put her next to Andy for the first time and she really held her own at the reunion like I’ve never seen before. I’ve never been a massive fan of Porsha but her ‘character development’ since joining the show has been interesting to watch. I also get the feeling that Kenya And Porsha are on the road to becoming friends which I’d love to see happen on camera.

Cynthia and Sheree are the only girls I feel are in danger. Cynthia has never been an exciting part of the cast and I believe they’ll demote her to a friend of role. Then when it comes to Sheree, it seemed evident that the cast are sick of her bone carrying antics which suggests no one would want to film and open up to her. Plus I’m not interested in watching Sheree scrambling to make her “Joggers/lifestyle” happen for “September Spring Summer” for a storyline now that prison bae won’t be out for a few years.

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  3. She sat next to Andy in season eight reunion (correct me if I'm wrong). It was definitely not the first. Porsha was in the hotseat, so she easily deserves to return.

Cynthia, Eva, Shamea and Kandi, though don't bring much to the table. Especially Eva, what did she do than forcely stirred up Cynthia's relationship with her boyfriend and just faded in the background after that. Boring. I would rather see someone new than give Eva a peach.

Shereé and Porsha don't necessarily need to be in good terms with the rest to stay (well at least for 1 season). It would be interesting to see them as outcasts. Shereé have never been target #1, so if that's her storyline next year - that would be new.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    LoveSoSoft likes this.

4. I can't believe Potomac is the one serving the petty drama.

HaveASit likes this.
  5. Most Real Housewives series usually take time (seasons) to take off. Atlanta, Beverly Hills and New Jersey had a good first season but easily eclipsed by their second season. New York City's first real good season was the third, while Orange County had massive quality change in season 4. Miami got a lot better in season 2. So not surprised that Potomac is finally taking off though I have yet to watch it and Dallas.

I'm finally catching up to Beverly Hills 8, and I'm bored after five episodes. This is easily has the potential to take the title of the worst season of the show. I'm not a fan of Beverly Hills but always appreciate it for its iconic moments. But this one is just lackluster. They couldn't find a more bland housewife. Teddy's like the combination of Eileen and the season 6 one and done woman. Lisa and Kyle are just so bland now, and I'm not surprised that people want them gone. While Camille is easily the worst of the recent iconic OGs (Danielle/Kim) in a friend status. The spark is no longer there . For me, the only bright spot is Dorit. This feels like her season, and they didn't even let her sit next to Andy for the reunion.

Meathook likes this.
  6. I will let you know Sonja no longer has interns! Believe me- I thought about leaving my current position to do it

Meathook and LoveSoSoft like this.
  7. I'm just wondering... What does Sonja's interns do?

8. A few years ago I knew people at fashion school in New York who got college credit interning for her. This is when she was relatively new to the show. She does it through Bravo, and its her way of having assistants work for free in return for college credits?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  9. I see, that makes sense with all the paperwork since it's not that easy, and Sonja is definitely not having like a proper business or brand.

10. ThisIsRogue and Pink Frost like this.
  11. Kirkland likes this.
  12. An ITV Hub EXCLUSIVE too. Wow.

Did anybody see Dawn Lauren and Tanya on Release The Hounds? It was hilarious.

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  13. And was Dawn released?

14. First look of New Jersey 9 cast in Oklahoma!

No Danielle, so this confirms she's still not a full time housewife! What the fuck Bravo?!

15. Danielle was such a waste of space in S8, she lost her chance when her comeback was a non event. Bye.

Excited for the 2 newbies mostly fro the fact that they're friend with Jaw & Kathy! Bring on the mess.

16. She contributed more than Dolores and Melissa. Also, "friends" don't get solo scenes doing their own erands unlike full time housewives. Her house warming party was a 2 second flashback. Its not like she pulled Dina, doing random things in her home by herself. Anyway, Danielle already confirmed it on her Instagram. So celebrate more.

17. I'm pretty sure last season Danielle was expected to be a full time, and she's done the same workload (I remember Alex McCord said that 'friend' do the same workload but just got paid and credited less), they just cut all of her solo scenes out (which I always feel like a waste). It's kinda similar to Camille, as she was even present in the promotional poster for the season, but she was cut out at the last minute. And based on she was in almost every scene except the trip, I'm pretty sure they downgraded her towards the end of the filming.

18. There were rumours that she was downgraded in season eight because of the leaked controversial audio. Though all of Danielle's confessionals had her wearing the same outfit. Which made me think she was indeed just a friend from the start.

Its weird though in a franchise, that had the twins, Dolores, Kathy, Teddi, Eileen and Lydia as main housewives - the tried and tested OGs have to prove themselves to earn their full time status again. Anyway, I'm no longer excited for the next season as I expect them to feature Danielle less.

Also, Kim is not returning next season. I don't watch her spin off show, so this is not good news for me.

19. I really pray that Kenya still is on the roster - her little jab at Kim and Sheree on last nights episode brought me life in regards to Sheree’s Storm wig and the how the mood in the room shifted when Kim sat down.

20. This was so funny. Kim laughed and Sheree didn’t understand as they both were being read.

Kenya: “I looked up and it was cloudy. Sheree didn’t have her Storm wig on so it couldn’t have been her.”
    Sheree: “Excuse me?”

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.