The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip Series | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip Series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Yeah, Eva had one memorable moment during her entire run - posted above - and was rightfully booted. She has been such a welcoming, warm presence on Ultimate Girls Trip, but I don’t ever need her returning to the main show.

Serg., johnny_tsunami and Andrew like this.
  2. Episode 4 is out.

EDIT: Oh my GOD. Dorinda and Tamra in the first 10 minutes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  3. This honestly might be the best episode yet. I SCREAMED with laughter when Dorinda entered the confessional room as Jill was crying to Phaedra and Eva about her not being a good enough friend.

hOW HaVE yU SuPporTed me for yEARs?!!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  4. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE LIVE BUT IN MY HOUSE WE DON'T EAT IN THE BEDROOM

sesita, constantino, ItBeats and 6 others like this.
  5. Those last ten minutes was The Office levels of cringe comedy, the party downstairs while half of the cast were following Dorinda dragging Jill.... scream.

Also Dorinda trolling Tamra to the point of tears... I love her so much!

6. Another 10/10 episode. I need Dorinda to star as Freddy Krueger in A Nightmare At Bluestone Manor.

7. Also I am genuinely shocked at people dragging Dorinda everywhere? Like how? Why?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. Those people… It’s their fault we got season 13 RHONY and we’re in the limbo we’re in.

sesita, enjoy, constantino and 5 others like this.
  9. BTG

BTG

10. The first 10 minutes of Dorinda making Tamra literally shriek and cry...

This is the greatest television show of all time.

11. Dorinda causing this

[​IMG]

in a few minutes, when it took 18 episodes for the cast of RHOC to do the same thing

sesita, enjoy, constantino and 7 others like this.
  12. Dorinda may be a drunk terrorist but the reactions and situations she causes are prime time television.
    The people that get it , get it and the ones that don't shouldn't be watching this franchise quite frankly!!!!

sesita, constantino, Fuchsia and 13 others like this.
  13. Dorinda is AWFUL, but we absolutely need her on legacy. I need this feud with Jill to take center stage.

sesita, OlliMaus, constantino and 8 others like this.
  14. The bourbon is too. Damn. STRONG!!

BROWN LIQUOR MAKES PEOPLE ACT LIKE THIS AND I DON'T H'LIKE IT!!!

sesita, enjoy, constantino and 9 others like this.
  15. This was the best episode yet?

The image rehabilitation of Phaedra Parks should be taught in schools.

sesita, enjoy, constantino and 4 others like this.
  16. Anyone else have anxiety waiting for Dorinda to explode after Vicki and Tamra didn’t go to Dorobics? This is so unhinged I love it!

17. I would watch this so hard.

18. Dorinda is an absolute horror but she will always be my mother!

19. Can't stop thinking about the last line of the episode:

That's poorly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.