The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip Series

Not one mention of the backstage scandal that led to Season 13 of RHONY being the last. Did Andy even mention Eboni at all? It's all very suspicious.
The RHONY mentions were a waste of time. He mentions that he came up with the two separate shows, but never explains why. He mentions meeting in Luann about very serious and valid concerns about Legacy, but he’s not going to say what the issues are….then why mention it?!

She / Her
- The day after Nene's racial discrimination lawsuit dropped, Amy Sedaris showed up to the set of WWHL screaming "RACIST" at Andy as a joke.
No real opinion on Jennie facebook-gate other than that he was upset conservative media were all going after him for firing a woman based on her politics. John Mayer comforted him about it.

jesus-gross.gif

Also I've always found Matt Rogers' vibe to be a little off so hearing that he went off on a child who is perfectly entitled to her own feelings around her own family dynamic is... a choice.

Last edited:
Matt Rogers is a wannabe flop who’s desperately clung to the more talented friends in his life (Ziwe, Bowen Yang, Joel Kim Booster)
That's a little rude and... completely inaccurate. Ziwe I don't know about, but Matt, Bowen and Joel have been friends for like a decade, before any of them had success. I get not liking his personality but that's a little far.

He's a Melissa stan which is probably why he went off on Gia. He said on Twitter (and I believe him) that the rant was funny and everyone there was cracking up, but they removed it because of what Teresa's reaction would have been to see that on WWHL. Which checks out!

I have never heard of this man so I am not defending him but Gia is 22 years old, there is literally a 10 year age difference between her and Rachel Fuda let's take it easy on "she is a child!!!". Miss thing lives for the drama and attention, she rubs me the wrong way sorry drags.

That's a little rude and... completely inaccurate. Ziwe I don't know about, but Matt, Bowen and Joel have been friends for like a decade, before any of them had success. I get not liking his personality but that's a little far.
That's_my_opinion_*screech*.gif

And where are their careers versus his? Joel Kim Booster - successful stand up comic; Bowen Yang - breakout cast member on SNL; Ziwe - iconic everything.

I don't find him talented. I don't find him funny. And I think he's been lucky to get the breaks that he's gotten. It's not really that deep sis.