The Reissue Thread! | Page 1249 | The Popjustice Forum

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I suspect to direct people to amazon.fr cynically. There is no more evidence amazon will honour it either. The original fnac post on SDE was deleted. If we get both the cd and vinyls for 30 euro, it will be bargain of the year in January!!!

They are 88 and 125 euro respectively now.

biffy77, Anjoel40 and Eric Generic like this.
  2. Not a big Neneh fan but at that price I. even toyed with buying them to flog on in due course

Eric Generic likes this.
  3. Anyone else's Neneh orders from fnac been cancelled?

4. I wonder why.

5. Raw like sushi 3cd boxset is currently "Indisponible en ligne".
    My order is still there, but I can't see any price, at all.
    Well, it's just almost a week to wait and see. I'm not cancelling the Amazon order, tho'

6. FNAC has got cold feet? As stated above, the box sets are 88€ and 125€ now. I don’t know much about french contract law but I guess as it hadn’t taken the full purchase price FNAC can cancel the order? #fuckFNAC

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  7. I didin't receive any mail cancelling the order, tho'

trussy74 likes this.
  8. I haven't got one either.

trussy74 likes this.
  9. The pricing was obviously a mistake (much like when Juno had the entire Bowie LTA boxset digitally for £12!), so my thinking is that if the orders get honoured consider it a bonus. They probably don't have to. Pretty much everyone guessed it might be too good to be true!

10. You are so right, @Eric Generic : if we get that, it's a huge bonus ! But I think Fnac has quite some new customers, thanx to that mistake... IF everything oes well, they have some people who will look very carefully at Fnac website everytiume they buy online... people who are not buying just one item a year and people who are not afraid to spend some good money, too

Eric Generic likes this.
  11. I was pleased with my first FNAC experience..the France Gall 2CD....I'd probably use them again. But even at the magic price, I couldn't justify the Raw Like Sushi set when it won't meet my expectations...I'd rather compile my own. Otherwise I'd have taken the risk as well!

Deborah X likes this.
  12. WAIT ! Why does it not meet your expectations ? What does it lack ? It looked quite good to me, with all those remixes ! But I'm not a Neneh (huge) fan

Eric Generic likes this.
  13. It lacks total completism, haha. A few things aren't there which I'd want to be on any RLS deluxe.

Deborah X and OceanBlue like this.
  14. Speaking of Fnac, I think there's a deal: 10€ tous les 100€ d'achat avec le code FNAC10

15. Just noticed on Deezer the neneh cherry deluxe is there some tracks not available until 30th.

Eric Generic likes this.
  16. A few remixes have been released over the last month or so leading up to it's release so it's probably them. Loving the Club Mix of 'Heart'

imcal likes this.
  17. I have a lot of the cd singles... so maybe not worth me buying it.. i just might get the digitals of what i don`t have, can`t justify paying that much for what it is etc.

Eric Generic and Deborah X like this.
  18. I would like to buy an Alison Moyet collection, but according to a Discogs review, "the Best of - 25 years revisited" sounds very bad, especially the older tracks. So, could you suggest me a good collection ? Thank you all

19. "Singles" from 1995.

biffy77, lob0to, trussy74 and 3 others like this.
  20. Can't go wrong with that - all killer, no filler.

Anjoel40, Rooneyboy and Eric Generic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.