The Reissue Thread! | Page 1369 | The Popjustice Forum

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Probably edited to fit on one of those 100 Hits things, not for a Now comp. There is room so it's weird.

Eric Generic likes this.
  2. I've got about 4 or 5 versions of the Billy O, but not that brutal edit.

3. It's a decent set - second album is very good

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. Thanks. Looks like I'll be able to pick my copy up this afternoon so will give a listen later on.

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. Is the Bucks Fizz song the 7" or album version? (think I can already guess the answer)

Eric Generic likes this.
  6. It might be quicker to tell us which tracks they got right this time

7. Does your clamshell case close properly? I'm wondering if it's a design cock-up or I just got unlucky.

8. It's the 7'' Version 4:07, which is the same as the original album version. It was only replaced with a longer full length version, 4:43, on the remasters.

9. Great, and somewhat surprising, news! I've only ever had the longer version and have been after the 7" mix for years. Very glad I ordered this now.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    Anjoel40 likes this.
  10. It's on The Very Best Of, the white sleeve with the fizzy coloured logo (that also had a DVD with initial copies).

idratherjack likes this.
  11. This one?

[​IMG]

I've never actually seen that one before, I must have every other reissue and compilation released in the last few years!

Eric Generic likes this.
  12. Yes, that's the one!

It's an amazing collection. Great sound, mostly the single versions as I recall, and the DVD of music video gems!

idratherjack likes this.
  13. I will have a look to see if I can nab a DVD version from anywhere for all my Dame Shelley Preston needs!

Eric Generic likes this.
  14. Cheryl Baker is also available...haha...

idratherjack likes this.
  15. No 'Rules of the game' though. Bastards.

Eric Generic likes this.
  16. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Oh that was a whole debacle - it is actually on the DVD but they forgot to put it on the menu so you can’t access it. I ended up making my own DVD, ripping the individual files so they were all there.

17. It was really hard to open. Have left it not fully shut.

Eric Generic likes this.
  18. !!! I never knew this.

It'll have to stay hidden then. I have no technical clue.

19. Thanks @nlgbbbblth - if you watch the unboxing video on YouTube, the guy has the same problem...and he works for Demon!

nlgbbbblth likes this.
  20. The album version of Instinction..... Jeez, that's clanger of the year, shurely. You think the band would listen to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.