The Reissue Thread! | Page 1392 | The Popjustice Forum

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Amen to these!

2. Seconded! (or should that be Thirded!).

I've started compiling a list of albums (mostly 80s) that I want to "deluxe" myself. That way I hopefully won't forget about something.

torontodj likes this.
  3. I'm still holding out for late 80's/early 90's reissues for Sheena Easton, Kim Wilde, Paula, Whitney and Stevie. Cher is another want but I am not expecting those anytime soon.

4. I would love it cos I still listen to it, but is there enough material for a Tracy Chapman debut reissue? The singles bsides were album tracks... no remixes... there may be Just a couple of live tracks..

Deborah X likes this.
  5. Tina’s Breaking Every Rule and Foreign Affairs. Remixes, b sides, lives, videos. Bring it on already.

6. You will get digital EPs and you will deal.

7. Wait at me not knowing about these.

manloveuk and Eric Generic like this.
  8. The A Sister Mix is a rather good DJ Service Mix.

manloveuk and Andy French like this.

10. This would be so great. Make it happen.

11. Not watching her “live” has always been a regret. But I continue to live in hope.

12. These came yesterday and I'm just getting into them now - I appreciate the amount of details about both albums in each booklet but my LORD the typeface in Haywoode's hurts my eyes dd. It's super dense (this isn't my scan but I think it illustrates my point)

[​IMG]

Still though, these are lovingly done, and you can tell both artists had a lot of involvement with them. And while I'm here, re: Haywoode, I cannot believe Arrival got five singles and Jelly Baby wasn't one of them.

Eric Generic likes this.
  13. Typeface ? I still can't read the Mel & Kim FLM reissue booklet because of the typeface !!! Too little !

Eric Generic likes this.
  14. These are rather good.

15. I prefer small text and a magnifier to 12 pages of photos and credits tbh.

Eric Generic likes this.
  16. I didn't realise it was Tom Parker who'd overseen the Sonia singles box. Could someone please just pin that man to a gangplank until he gives us the Dead Or Alive singles box we all need and deserve and been waiting for?

17. Scan and enlarge.

I haven't read it since 2010. I could read it then, in my early 30s, but now I'm not so sure ddd.

Eric Generic likes this.
  18. Not to mention a Kylie one-which of course of will never happen.

IEngineered and idratherjack like this.
  19. Sort it out @WhereDoesTheDJGo !

A PWL Kylie singles boxset is such a no brainer that it has to happen eventually.

20. You'd think it be that simple, but alas not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.