The Reissue Thread! | Page 1413 | The Popjustice Forum

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Good thing there’s also a 2-CD version as I’d probably never listen to the live discs.

2. I didn’t realise the M People Renaissance boxset was being released on 180g vinyl. I missed out on the CD box, so have picked that up. Looking forward to belting out Northern Soul, Elegant Slumming, and especially Bizarre Fruit on the hi-fi.

3. I'm not a live music listener as such either, but think I will for once make an acceptation here.

burntoutcar likes this.
  4. I must check how many of the above are on the digital EP from last year.

5. None of the Steamy Windows ones for sure were ever put out on digital.

Eric Generic likes this.
  6. Was just thinking the same thing. Went ahead a preordered that version.

YourLeadSinger and Disco Blister like this.
  7. IEngineered likes this.
  8. mynextrick and lob0to like this.
  9. The Rough Trade website mentions featured artist Mod Def. Not heard of him.

Blaahh and Eric Generic like this.
  10. That Scritti Cupid reissue is bitterly disappointing.

mynextrick and nostalgiakills like this.
  11. As it’s Mos Def, I would concur... Poor proofreading on Rough Trade front.

12. It's absolutely pointless.

Looks like I'll have to make that deluxe of my own, with the 7" edits included.

nostalgiakills and Blaahh like this.
  13. I’ll buy yours then!

ModeRed and Eric Generic like this.
  14. Sweet....I'll run the CD through my special Brickwalling software, photocopy the booklet and use the over-saturation plugin, then maybe dig out my old scratched 7" singles for the bonus material. Easy!

IEngineered, Blaahh, ModeRed and 3 others like this.
  15. I have waited so long for a Cupid & Psyche remaster and I'm so, so disappointed that this is all they've come up with. I might buy it if the reviews indicate better sound quality because the original CD sounds thin. But under protest.

mynextrick and Eric Generic like this.
  16. WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. This was also announced. There will be different versions. This is the super deluxe limited edition from Amy's website.

[​IMG]

18. Bonus tracks :

[​IMG]

The Wallmart Edition has an extra 2 live tracks.

19. Really pleased about this, I've pre-ordered the 2CD set and vinyl.

IEngineered and idratherjack like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.