The Reissue Thread! | Page 1493 | The Popjustice Forum

The Reissue Thread!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Eric Generic, Oct 19, 2009.

1. It was released as both a Long Version (4:36) on one 12" and an Extended Version (6:06) on a second 12", the long version appeared on the 1993 CD reissue of Press To Play.

Eric Generic likes this.
  2. The Rumour 12 means I can stop trying to buy the expensive German CDS!

IEngineered and Eric Generic like this.
  3. Thanks! I have the latter. I'll hold off on my Press To Play super deluxe project until get this set.

Deborah X and Anjoel40 like this.
  4. Still waiting for your store to open where we can buy all these super deluxe's you create or are you just a tease?

5. Did anyone think that Now set was quite Popjustice oriented... Perhaps the Comeback Corner is an influencer!

6. Me too. Swing out Sister deluxe will finally fix that Twilight World 7” version I’m missing!

Eric Generic likes this.
  7. I have good news: It's on the 20th Century Masters comp (4:05).

8. It is? And there I was thinking it’s only location was the overly expensive Japanese cd

Eric Generic likes this.
  9. Why did I read this in Saint Etienne album Interlude voice nn

10. 80s

80s

ModeRed and VivaForever like this.
  11. Don't give them ideas or the next thing we know we'll have Sarah reading Popjustice posts to a new age backing track.
    Yes! It was actually the first SOS CD I ever had, so I didn't realize how rare that edit was till much later.
    I always forget about that one. Probably the best SOS best-of.

12. Erica Generica.

13. Sounds like a Liv Tyler character.

IEngineered and Eric Generic like this.
  14. Or another aborted remix album…

15. Anyone's arrive yet?
    Couldn't order from Amazon yet so had to go for a third party seller. 3 weeks later and no sign. Although another CD ordered from same seller only arrived yesterday so not panicking yet. I do like Buried Treasure 70s and 80s.

16. Funnily enough mines arrived from Amazon on the day of release. I wasn't expecting that to happen.

nlgbbbblth likes this.
  17. Got mine on the day of release too.

nlgbbbblth likes this.
  18. I couldn't order it either on Amazon.

They have nice tracklistings

nlgbbbblth likes this.
  19. What about the re-mastering of Mike Oldfield's Crises (2013) ? It is good ? Is it too much ?

20. Don't notice a huge difference compared with the 2000 remaster. The additional live disc on the SDE is brilliant. My cousin was at that concert in Wembley - was always jealous of them - so great to hear it.

Eric Generic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.