The Reissue Thread!

I'm getting old. I just can't muster the enthusiasm for any digital deluxe reissue. Don't get why they would think that is what Sting fans want.

Me either. But those B-sides are wonderful. Took me years to get them in HQ.

I'd assume someone at Universal is just trying to be creative with the digital catalogues (with Janet's Velvet Rope getting similar) but Sting's already had Soul Cages and some CD-singles put up in mp3 and lossless form.

Cherry Red are sending out replacement discs for the second disc of Vibrate Generate by Re-flex by application/proof of purchase. Disappointingly I received a CD-R yesterday, what a botched set and it doesn’t play.

Last edited:
Well, there used to be the 1,99 for 2 tracks cdsingles, back in the day ! We can't go from "no cdsingles at all" to "10 tracks cdsingle" ! It's just the re-start !

Jason Mraz - Waiting for My Rocket to Come (Expanded Edition)
Today it's the 20th anniversary of Jason Mraz debut album. To celebrate it, here comes an Expanded edition with a couple of acoustic tracks. Another digital-only reissue. Well, not that much expanded...
1. You and I Both (3:38)
2. I’ll Do Anything (3:12)
3. The Remedy (I Won’t Worry) (4:16)
4. Who Needs Shelter (3:12)
5. Curbside Prophet (3:35)
6. Sleep All Day (4:57)
7. Too Much Food (3:41)
8. Absolutely Zero (5:39)
9. On Love, in Sadness (3:29)
10. No Stopping Us (3:19)
11. The Boy’s Gone (4:15)
12. Tonight, Not Again (4:49)
13. Tonight, Not Again (Live) (4:24)
14. The Remedy (I Won’t Worry) [Live] (3:50)
They could’ve included his live cover of “Rainbow Connection" at least.

Do you mean Amazon UK?

Not live yet, of course...

I can't see what pictures you've posted - is it the Prince LP's? They've been on Amazon UK for a few weeks now but still no links. The Tina set has been on and off Amazon UK over the last few weeks and went live today.

Don´t know why the pictures don´t show for you, but yes they are links to the Prince LPs. However they can STILL not be ordered.

Thanks for the Tina update, the set can indeed finally be ordered.

Don´t know why the pictures don´t show for you, but yes they are links to the Prince LPs. However they can STILL not be ordered.

Thanks for the Tina update, the set can indeed finally be ordered.

I'm unable to see around 50% of photo's posted on PJ - no idea why, and I've just got used to it in fairness.