The Reissue Thread!

The SAW singles box set taught me a good lesson - to snap things up quickly. I’m still gutted about it to this day. I even bought the Sonia set despite only being a borderline fan.

I am slightly tempted by the Sonia set, I loved the first 3 singles. The original CD doesn't have the 12" mixes, and the Sonia tracks in the SAW box are limited to maybe one extended/alt mix for the big hits each, but I don't think it'll be as good value as the Mel & Kim set for me.

The SAW singles box set taught me a good lesson - to snap things up quickly. I’m still gutted about it to this day. I even bought the Sonia set despite only being a borderline fan.

I am slightly tempted by the Sonia set, I loved the first 3 singles. The original CD doesn't have the 12" mixes, and the Sonia tracks in the SAW box are limited to maybe one extended/alt mix for the big hits each, but I don't think it'll be as good value as the Mel & Kim set for me.

I was lucky enough to get the Sonia set from Amazon Canada for $15 when they had a sale. I would love to get the Mel & Kim set. I do fear by the time I try to buy it, it will be too late.

The Sonia set is nice I must admit.

Does anyone know if the new Now Dance The 80's cd contains the correct E.T. 12" mix of
The Eurythmics Would I Lie To You.
It has been mislabeled with the other 12" mix on a few cds.
It should sound like this.

Last edited: