The Royal Family | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

The Royal Family

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by slimane, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Did the Queen even like or get along with lgbt people? Yes it’s very sad she died but it seems to straight white god fearing middle England that are the most devastated at her passing. Even all the people they have interviewed since she died that have previously met or been awarded by her all seem to fit the heterosexual norm.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    Andrew and mcuk like this.
  2. LTG

LTG

The palace hire a lot of gays, people assume mostly so you don’t have to house their families. However, it was only after it was leaked that gay men weren’t allowed to bring their partners to social events and there were protests that they reversed.

Jamie, Sam, Mr.Arroz and 11 others like this.
  3. LTG

LTG

Flop lying in state.

4. I imagine it would be a lot less for King Chaz. He does seem quite cvnty.

5. I mean, that's kind of a given. He won't have 70 years (or anything like it) on the throne and is a much more divisive figure than his mother ever was in the first place. Consider how popular Diana still is as well even 25 years after her death.

If the BBC etc try and pull the same over the top nonsense when he dies, it really won't wash.

6. Wot a flop x

Juango and Square like this.
  7. LTG

LTG

They had all the channels showing the funeral. Including Babestation but not channel 5. But more people still watched Diana’s. A real queen.

8. Emoji Movie outsold

9. They did it for the arts, not the charts.

inevitable and Andrew like this.
  10. Meanwhile in a realm populated solely by the ghosts of horses

upload_2022-9-21_11-47-8.png

11. Sports news now:

inevitable and ohnoitisnathan like this.
  12. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

?????? I’M SCREAMING!!!
    [​IMG]

She wants the king dead fast!!

papatrick, Verandi, aux and 19 others like this.
  13. LTG

LTG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw this was an interesting read on the way monarchies use moments of succession:

Andrew likes this.
  14. £5 coin?

Andrew likes this.
  15. We (supposedly) already have these, they're commemorative things. I've never seen one though.

16. Hope I never have to see one!

1986, LTG and Jamie like this.
  17. LTG

LTG

18. [​IMG]

Sam, BubblegumBoy, POPGASM and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.