The Royal Family

They/them, he/him
I know the BBC is the Royals propaganda machine, but did they really three correspondents and two “royal experts” to say the same thing five times in a row? Was it really necessary to be told nearly half a dozen times how Charles was going to walk from one place to another today?

Staff member
Might have missed some discussion but what are people's thoughts about this upcoming drama Scoop on the Prince Andrew interview? Gillian and Billie look like they're going to deliver.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

he/they
Might have missed some discussion but what are people's thoughts about this upcoming drama Scoop on the Prince Andrew interview? Gillian and Billie look like they're going to deliver.

I don’t really get the point of it but I’m sure it’ll be fab

I'm in for the wigs alone

There is a BBC version exec produced by Emily Maitlis with Ruth Wilson playing her for Amazon further on down the line too

Curious as to what people here think of Princess Diana? Was she really as revolutionary as people say or did the myth making happen more because of her untimely death?