The Saturdays - Feb 2011 Tour | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - Feb 2011 Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SBK, Aug 28, 2010.

1. SBK

SBK

And it would be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry embarrassing if they didn't sell out any venues on an arena tour.

2. Wow, wasn't expecting them to announce a tour so soon after the release of the album.

Good for them.

3. Wow is all I can say.

4. Yeah they should defo play the Olympia! Kelly Clarkson played it sure haha where in dublin are u from??

5. I was surprised Kelly didn't do more than 1 night in the Olympia, it was packed that night. I'm actually from Cork but since there's 0% chance they'll play here, Dublin is the best I can hope for haha.

6. I might go... I can already see it, Hammersmith Apollo will be a venue.

7. I'd like to go - it just depends on ticket prices really. I wanna go and see Alexandra Burke as well and she's gonna be touring roughly the same time

8. Excellent news - I saw the Work Tour twice and loved it both times.

Even as a hugs Sats fan, I wouldn't think they could sell out arenas, but that works for me. I don't like arena tours - you're miles away, there's too many fucking people and too much fucking screaming. Another theatre tour will suit me just fine.

9. Praying they play Ireland/Dublin, just so I can go see them here and then go over to the UK and see them there too ha! Mucho excited about this!!

10. ITV2 is not terrestrial TV, it's digital. You're so bitter about The Saturdays.

11. I wouldn't be surprised if they just did the same venues. Or maybe do less dates but at slightly bigger venues? There is very very very little chance they can do arena dates or fill them up.

I'm quite excited about this. I saw them once during their Work Tour and really enjoyed it.

I'm hoping they have some Wordshaker tracks in the set (i.e. not just One Shot and Wordshaker) although I doubt they will :(

12. They will have Wordshaker songs in the set list.

They were performing Wordshaker, Open Up etc at the festivals.

13. The two confirmed dates so far suggest it's another theatre tour.

Saturday 12th February Nottingham Theatre Royal
    Monday 14th February Wolverhampton Civic Hall

14. Isn't practically everyone digital now? Anyway, what an excuse for its flop! What's next, "there's a credit crunch so not everyone in the UK has TVs so couldn't watch it!"

15. I think it's a bit early to think of a tour?! At least by the 3rd single there should be one!

16. They've only announced it for goodness sake, the tour dates aren't even available yet!
    Plus they will get more tickets sales after people hear more singles, starting now is perfect.

17. And since when did tv ratings hold such a big connection to tour audience figures. What a terrible logic!

18. Hmm maybe because it shows that since no one cares about them enough to press a button on a TV remote, they aren't going to go out and buy tickets for them?

Why does everything have to be about logic with you?

19. I guess that sounds like an excellent tactic since you put it that way.

20. braden

braden Guest

Katie Price gets over 850,000 viewers on ITV2 and her single got 60 something so you can't really compare tv ratings to popularity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.