The Saturdays - Feb 2011 Tour | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - Feb 2011 Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by SBK, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Oh. My. GOD.

I hope to god my parents will let me go! I would give anything to see them!

2. Oxford for me! Come on mailer, I want info on the pre-sale!

3. Una has said they're working on "an Irish date or two." I don't know what to do now.

4. I love how Una was straight in there about the possibility of Irish dates. I think they'll play Dublin but doubt very much that they'll play Belfast.

5. I can't believe they are doing a date at the Sands Centre in Carlisle.

Its a fucking school gym!! What an embarassment.
    They could have gone to the DGOne Complex in Dumfries and then they could have actually performed in a theatre designed for gigs.

6. Any idea how much tickets will be?

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

24 pounds, right?
    Is there a presale then?

8. Any news on a pre-sale? Also, do you think Hammersmith will be seated in the stalls?

9. did you read the mailer?

The exclusive fan pre-sale begins at 9:00am Thursday September 2nd

Lecous :) x

10. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Where though? For us not on the mailer etc?

11. SBK

SBK

Its exclusive to those on the mailing list, you could join, its free etc...

12. If you're not on the mailer, you're not eligible for the presale. Normal sale starts on Friday at 9am I think.

13. I signed up for the mailer the other day and did the confirmation thing yesterday (I then got a welcome email) but I haven't had any info on the pre-sale...

Is there a chance mine is just a littler late?

14. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Link? How do we join etc?

15. Does anyone know if presale is actually the good seats? On other presales (O2 in particular) I've bought the tickets early but then gone onto secure better ones in general sale.

16. vasilios

vasilios Guest

It can go either way. I have scored 2nd row seats for Girls Aloud on presale for the last two tours, but have had crap ones for other shows, and found better on general.

17. There was a link in the mailer for the exclusive pre-sale, so I'd imagine anyone that signs up to the mailer now might be too late? Though I can't say that with 100% certainty, but it would seem that way to me...

18. SBK

SBK

thesaturdays.co.uk

19. Yeah I think you're right. If you weren't registered when the mailer was sent out yesterday, you won't get it sent to you.

20. I'd imagine they had a cut off point for people who were eligible to receive it. The original announcement about the presale was in Saturday's mailer, so if you didn't sign up in time to receive that then you won't get the latest one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.