The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2352 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I've never tired of Mollie's reaction to the confetti cannons, and Rochelle nearly peeing with laughter.

What a group.

Santi319, JasonJay, JMRGBY88 and 2 others like this.
  2. Why is Flo Rida so loud at the start of Higher? Or is it just my ears breaking down?

3. I hate myself for writing this but I heard Body Language by Heidi Montag for the first time (after hearing praise for her trash bops) and I thought “I’ve heard that synth before...” If This Is Love! But wasn’t that a sample from another song as well?

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  4. Una has created a Spotify playlist with her complete collection of solo songs and most interestingly, the Saturdays songs that she has writing credits on, which is mostly b-sides and tracks from On Your Radar and Living for the Weekend.

V3RYP05H, jawow_ and mguyb like this.
  5. Can't believe they did nothing for their 10 year anniversary. Sigh.

6. Yes, Yazoo's Situation.

Vince Clarke from Yazoo later remixed Issues.

7. Does anyone know what their last performance was? I'm thinking it was maybe the taped performances for Una's Dream Ticket at the end of 2014? In which case this was probably their last one...

JasonJay and DoggySwami like this.
  8. Every playlist that includes Get Ready Get Set is a worthy playlist. A Song.

V3RYP05H, Rob, Runawaywithme and 5 others like this.
  9. No, it was their performance at Radio City Live on December 11. The Una's Dream Ticket episodes aired in December but were filmed in October.

toby3000 and JasonJay like this.
  10. It has 3 followers so far.....

Rob, JasonJay, TMI and 1 other person like this.
  11. Just stumbled upon Keep Her and ended up listening to Chasing Lights in full. What an album. 'Fall' still sounds amazing.

12. Fall is one my favourites to this day. Vanessa’s adlibs kill me

13. Why would they? They’re not an active band and the general public don’t care enough to see them celebrate that anniversary.

toby3000, blaze_dave and lushLuck like this.
  14. Well their 40 remaining recipients of their mailer (if they still did those) would like to see it.

JasonJay, Mr. Humes and TMI like this.
  15. I'd like to report that this earlier this month I actually did NOT receive my annual birthday e-mail for the first time, and I'm kind of sad.

toby3000, Rob and TMI like this.
  16. I didn’t get one last year. Somehow I got 3 of them this year. Looks like Vanessa’s getting sloppy.

JasonJay and DoggySwami like this.
  17. I got one. I can send you their logo and generic Fascination birthday message if you want. It's very convincing.

Honestly- they would've kept turning out great pop music.

sesita and JasonJay like this.
  18. For a moment, I almost said yes.

flapjack- and DoggySwami like this.
  19. I bet a one off performance at G-A-Y would go down a storm.

Make it happen ladies!

Runawaywithme, lushLuck and Santi319 like this.
  20. I've just noticed that Finest Selection has been moved to the new Compilations section in their Spotify profile.

JasonJay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.