The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2397 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. My Heart Takes Over was a perfect single - the album just should have been released after All Fired Up.

Pinky25, Come&GetIt24 and JasonJay like this.
  2. Great list. I’d also add “Keep Her”, “Lies”, “Here Standing”, and “Walking Through The Desert”.

“My Heart Takes Over” would’ve made better sense having the Rokstone remix if they were gonna use it to launch the album.

3. Where White Lies should be.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  4. No.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2020
  5. TMI

TMI

Nice to finally be able to stream the video mix. I like this mix better than the radio one.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Mr.Arroz and JasonJay like this.
  6. Surprised to see The Saturdays have as many monthly listeners (or even slightly more) than Girls Aloud on Spotify.

The Saturdays - 1.4m
    Girls Aloud - 1.2m

Redout, Vixen and JasonJay like this.
  7. I thought it was available to stream before no?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  8. TMI

TMI

Only in the UK I guess.

JasonJay likes this.
  9. TMI

TMI

Does someone remember if the acoustic version of Chasing Lights was part of a single bundle so that we’ll be able to stream it soon in the future ?

JasonJay likes this.
  10. It was on the Wordshaker preorder bundle, I think that was it though.

JasonJay and TMI like this.
  11. Makes sense they wouldn’t include the Wideboys Radio Edit since the Radio Mix is pretty that version with minor alterations.

jabusaloud and TMI like this.
  12. TMI

TMI

Yes, the Wideboys remix is (not totally) like the extended radio mix.

With the reissue of the early singles and bsides, with Work coming on Friday, I have created a playlist with the songs used for their Work Tour. I really enjoyed rediscovering Chasing Lights this way, some of the songs are really good and the inclusion of Wordshaker, One Shot and Beggin’ makes the setlist even better.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Y3VTMc8tjviM4wva48K10?si=b-gM4RkwTq-6SY3Ub0sGd

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    JasonJay likes this.
  13. which megamix? Is it an official edit?

JasonJay likes this.

15. She is doing The Saturdays now.

JasonJay, Vixen, Utopia and 1 other person like this.
  16. TMI

TMI

oh my god. I’m scared.

sesita, scottdisick94, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  17. I want her to look more into them. The AOL sessions would be such a good video for her.

18. I was scared too, but she overal really positive. But the video showcases prominently Vanessa, Una and Rochelle. So not enough Mollie and Francesca unfortunately.

Vixen and Utopia like this.
  19. Yeah it’s a shame she didn’t play whole videos. They all have solos in their live lounges, she just cut off too soon. They always save their best vocals for the ends of the songs too so she missed the best parts.

Vixen likes this.
  20. My heart! (takes over)

sesita, tj-x, TiffanyNoir and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.