The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2477 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I feel this was their brand all along!

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

*obligatory post of that Higher performance in Stevenage (??)*

Subspace88, Sugaboy, JasonJay and 5 others like this.
  3. OH MY GOD YAAASSS. I love and will take every opportunity to post that performance

[​IMG]

4. What actual happened in that performance? Was Una drunk? Rochelle looks so pissed off haha.

5. Una was very drunk & Vanessa had issues with her mic, you can see her getting it fixed at the back of the stage towards the end. Their most iconic performance.
    —-
    has Una ever acknowledged this performance?

6. Drunk Una walked so Drunk Jesy could run.

7. Nn @ Vanessa remaining offstage and still delivering vocals giving me "i'm don't know these people" vibes.

saviodxl likes this.
  8. Okay but if this was a male band nobody would have batted an eyelid and they'd be lauded for their 'raw performance skills' and the 'rock n roll eneryg'.

[​IMG]

9. Island

Island Staff Member

The Missing You performance from that night is also iconic

Runawaywithme and kiokiokio like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

30 Days still goes all the way off. Una sounds so good!

11. Just found this thread while searching about the ending of "Lease My Love". I don't get it but I love it so much.

12. Lease My Love is a big fave of mine. I love it in all its generic glory.

Frankie can't repeat You can't Lease My Love enough as far as I'm concerned.

jawow_ likes this.
  13. Every time I hear Don't Let Me Dance Alone I cringe every time they mention 'the dress'. Something about the line, the delivery whenever it's brought up just makes me want to implode. The song is otherwise pretty serviceable.

14. Singer-songwriter Mollie King has a new song out

15. That is fantastic. I'm glad her work is getting released in some way, it must be rewarding for her. Not sure I'm craving a solo version though, the song works really well for a group. If anything I would like to hear a Saturdays version.

CarlysAngel and V3RYP05H like this.
  16. Mollie’s solo album would have been THAT basic gay bangers bop-fest and I will forever be sad that we won’t get it.

17. I was just thinking from the clip that I could hear Una leading the chorus. The chorus sounds a bit like “Disco Love”.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    DoggySwami likes this.
  18. This is amazing! I can hear Mollie's influences all over it - especially the "In The Dark" bit. God how I wish we got Mollie's solo album...

Island, Vixen, DoggySwami and 2 others like this.
  19. Rob

Rob

How did her label sit on this and releas the mess that is Hair Down instead.

Lapras and Sugaboy like this.
  20. It's Xenomania so there is a chance that the part Mollie wrote was taken form another song. So this might not have been her song.

saturdays20 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.