The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2491 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I screamed watching this interview last night

2. How anybody during this interview, whether it be the girls, producers, managers or even the behind the scenes execs thought that such a comment was acceptable is beyond belief! Not only insinuating that all women are just identikits of one another, or that they seem to have a lack of identity/personality, the comparisons that they are of the same race is just so tonally wrong. Glad Eamon and Ruth have gone! Good riddance!

3. Sadly they haven't gone.

Utopia and Christopher1985 like this.
  4. I mean he didn't exactly lie nn

5. In hindsight that was probably the last time they were on This Morning where the interview wasn’t devoted to husbands and babies.

A simpler time.

6. That clip might be uncomfortable, but I'm afraid it's because of their look. I guess at the time they justified it with filming the video in Spain, but it raises many questions.

7. The only question I have is why Eamon said that at all.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  8. Very this. It's certainly a very YIKES comment but the fact of the matter is that 2 white girls on her right side are the same skin tone as Rochelle which would 100% be called out if it happened today.

(This isn't me sticking up for Eamonn by the way because ew!)

SBK, j267, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  9. I was checking my top 10 most listened songs... how I miss them.

[​IMG]

Conan, Txetxu, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  10. 2 am?????

elektricblue and Utopia like this.
  11. [​IMG]

Vixen and Come&GetIt24 like this.
  12. 2am and Why Me, Why Now are two of my absolute favorite Saturdays songs and two of my most played as well. Both are so underrated. Amazing taste!

Jacques, Txetxu, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  13. That's funny, though also a little creepy to get that much into detail of their pregnancies.

breakaway and JasonJay like this.
  14. Yeah, like what’s even the point?

I feel for Rochelle in that clip, doing what a lot of people of color do when shit like this comes our way on live TV and making the most of the shitty situation.

15. Just did a tally of their Spotify streams.

[​IMG]

Sugaboy, 4Roses, Primrose and 8 others like this.
  16. Knowing that When Love Takes Over is probably going to surpass Up makes me feel a bit sick.

girlsaloudjunkie and JasonJay like this.
  17. Yesss to White Lies being Top 20.

18. Because everyone knows it should’ve been the Greatest Hits single instead of “What Are You Rotting For?”. Popjustice.

Runawaywithme, Vixen and tj-x like this.
  19. Damn, they really should've pushed 808 as a single, huh? Too bad everything was already over and done at that point. Imagine an alternate reality in which they'd bagged a Nicki Minaj feature for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.