The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 2507 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. I want to show my friend the iconic Higher performance where Vanessa wanders off and Una jumps around everywhere. Can anyone locate it for me?

2. So iconic

Sugaboy, Mr_Matt, Island and 14 others like this.
  3. Isn't there another video where Una is clearly drunk presenting an award? She walked so Jesy Nelson could run.

Mr_Matt, Redout and vinegar-tits like this.
  4. I’d love to know what the girls themselves think of that Higher performance. They’d probably be shocked at how iconic it is. It’s just so much fun to watch and they somehow manage to sound alright throughout it. Vanessa walking off doesn’t even phase them - they’re even having a laugh about it.

Txetxu likes this.
  5. I've always maintained Una hit those ad-libs better drunk than she did sober nn

2014, Lapras, Mr.Arroz and 4 others like this.
  6. Speaking of 'Higher', I've always loved Vanessa's little riff fully acapella at the end of some of their performances. Another example.

Totto, jawow_ and Subspace88 like this.
  7. Does anyone have the video of Mollie realising that the zip in her shorts was open when they were promoting Notorious on Lorraine? It came into my head earlier and I can’t find it anywhere.

8. I know what you're talking about, and I think that scene may have been on one of their Flip / behind the scenes videos.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Una steals that video for me every time - not managing to get a single dance move correct, giving her big vocal moment all of her life and then turning into a complete hooligan for that last chorus - a woman, an icon! Frankie not able to keep a straight face and Vanessa just fleeing are also moments (I assume her dress was coming undone??)

10. I remember reading she got sick to the side but I don't know how much truth there was to that!

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Oh wow, at least she recovered quick as she still managed her solos.

12. A lot of those seem to have disappeared. I was trying to find the one where there were rumours Una died so she sang the song from the yoghurt adverts on the flip haha (if you don't know what I'm talking about that seems so random)

JasonJay likes this.
  13. I miss their weekly flips and behind the scene videos. God they made me laugh. I miss them.

flapjack- and JasonJay like this.
  14. Trying to find the video where Mollie starts screaming out loud that they got #1, at least she thought, with Missing You, only to feel embarrassed later that they got #3.
    Don't remember from which episode/reality it's from.

JasonJay likes this.
    JasonJay and saviodxl like this.
  16. Thanks darling!

Utopia likes this.
  17. When Love Takes Over?

18. Oh shite yeah ahahaha

19. Died In Your Eyes is a cover?!?!

20. Yes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.