The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Frankie looks gorgeous, love her hair! The others look cute too. I don't think they seem really young, and I'm sure it'll be different when we see proper promo shots, not just what looks like a casual impromptu photo.

2. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

That's exactly the first thing I noticed!

Vanessa looks like a real Popstar. She seems to have that "Bitch please" attitude. I love her already.
    And Mollie is the new Carmit. She's going to have the cult following.

3. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Another group of fitties, and if Mr PJ's right in his praise of them, I could easily accept them alongside GA. Frankie's got enough hotness on her own.

4. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Hilarious platting is the way forward, clearly.

5. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

I was pretty excited last night reading about The Saturdays.... They seem promising...

If their debut single's out in May, surely we'll get to hear it sometime in April which means we should really be blasting it on our ipods and all in a matter of weeks right....

So someone said there are going to be 3 girlbands launching this year and The Saturdays one of them so any news on the other two?

6. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Mollie is a really nice girl and the others look good too.
    Ive heard the singel - very good pop song. Very good.

new girlbands coming...include a remixed Stonefoxx, Red Blooded Women and Sweet XX

7. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

As well as Paradiso Girls (UK Pussycat Dolls), Scarlettes and Firefox (if they're still called that; its the Ministry of Sound girlband). Also dont forget Brian Higgins' American girl group...

8. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

they all look so young! i'm interested.

9. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Ooooh this looks very exciting.

10. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Bring on the girlbands I say! Let there be lots of great ones like there were in the 1960s.

11. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Is that any worse then Rochelle singin "All the times you sexin me" in Fool no More?

12. passionoia

passionoia Moderator

She does?

This is all looking pretty exciting. I'm expecting their album to be the spiritual follow-up to "Come and Get It".

13. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

They do look very young, but that might be because they're not very made up. Something tells me that Vanessa is the lead singer. I haven't got a favourite yet.

14. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

well i hope you don't have a favorite based on one picture! anyway vanessa looks the shortest, so she must be the lead singer.

15. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

I usually like to establish these things early on. The two on the left look the nicest. The two on the right look annoying. The one in the middle looks like the boss.

16. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

yeah my theories are im going to like the girl on the far left, the one on the second left is probably the tallest and nicest, the middle one is definitely the leader, the blonde girl looks like she's the pretty one and i haven't made up my mind about the other one. it'll be cool to see what they look like in full girl group garb/hair/makeup

17. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

2nd verse

Oh hysterical, double checked lyrics its "said to me" but I swear to god she said "sexin me". My filthy child image of them has just been ruined, oh sad day indeed.

All the time you said to me
    I'll be there
    Cause you’re the kinda boy
    Who's time is nearly done

So caught up in your cheating world
    With diamond studded rings and pearls
    Now you can’t deny it
    And I won't be the fool no more

Was I alone in hearing "sexin"? I need a date ; ;

18. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Come on PopJustice, make them Song of the Day already!

19. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

I don't like Frankie, she can't sing for toffee. Does not bode well for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.