The Saturdays - General Discussion | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Hmm this is good news they look like they fit well together as a group, very excited to hear their material! Vanessa looks like she could be my favorite...

2. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Exactly - she's a major fitty now.

3. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Jesus. Their backgrounds make you realise just how disposable/desperate they must be.

4. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

The Daily Record wrote a small piece about them today, but I guess they just got the info off Popjustice.

5. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

I know, it's all bloody S Club/X Factor/Solo rejects.

6. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Or maybe simply 'want a career in music'.

7. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

They all have quite a unique look to them, which I like! Looking forward to seeing what they come up with

8. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Thank you for simplfying a huge four paragraph post that I would have written into one sentence.

9. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

I wonder if Daisy was asked. She was saying she was recording loads at the end of last year with From Above. I must ask her about this next time I'm talking to her. She was all excited about From Above though, if she was asked, she could have declined.

10. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

They've got a red-head (Geri/Nicola), the one who could be a model (Mel B/Cheryl), an alien-face (Victoria/Nadine), one with a sexually-ambiguous haircut (Mel C/Sarah), and a girl-next-door (Kimberley/Emma). They have the potential to be amazing as long as they ditch the dodgy footwear and Una doesn't deny her gingerness.

Bets on who will be the cause of the breakup?

11. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

http://www.myspace.com/vanessawhitemusic

A clip of the song is on their personnal myspaces. Hope you'll like them! I can't wait to hear the full song

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Sounds great - still can't tell the sample!

13. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

14. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Can't wait for the whole thing. All these new girl groups make me think that everyone in the industry *knows* that a *certain* group is going to split soon.

15. Samuel

Samuel Moderator

It sounds passable, nothing ground breaking from the clip anyway, Una will clearly be the best member, she's got a comment on her MySpace from a 70 year old man asking her, 'When are The Saturdays coming to South Florida'.

Some people just don't understand pop music or life.

16. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

sssshhhhhhh

17. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Sounds good from that myspace clip... A little too short but it sounds great from whatever little I heard.

18. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

If a certai ngirl group do split... there is another xfactor coming up and you know who will most likely put a girl band through and peddle them as the next best thing since leona.

19. vasilios

vasilios Guest

20. Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

Nobody in the UK outside this forum knows that though do they?

Plus the song that The Saturdays have sung over the sample is far catchier than 'Body Language'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.