The Saturdays - Headlines! | Page 255 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays - Headlines!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Breakfast2, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finally the CD quality has leaked onto the net (Thanks Ireland!!)

Higher sounds even better!

2. I think this album will have the same success as 'Chasing Lights' did. I mean its already #26 on iTunes in pre-orders (the last time I checked anyways).

3. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

So let's hope The Saturdays get really lucky this Saturday!

4. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

I got the acoustic version to help them, it's beautiful though.On the last chorus I love Mollie's voice on 'try not to end up in tears'.

5. Really love the Starsmith remix of One Shot. It's definitely just like an amped up single mix.

6. I am leaving for america in 2 hours and my album hasn't arrived in the post yet and I was really hoping to add the starsmith remix of "One Shot" to my ipod before I go! DAM

7. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

Ugh this is rubbish. It would be so useful for them to have this number 1 so they could promote the album with 'featuring the number 1 single Missing You.'

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

They can still say 'hit single, Missing You'.

9. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

Flo Rida is 300 copies behind.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm yet to hear the Flo Rida track, and this is all over the radio. Good sign?

11. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

When you need a pop hook on every rap song to make it a hit nowadays, why are they struggling for a #1 against Flo Rida? Ugh.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Crossing my fingers for the physicals on Saturday!

13. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

Get that #4, b*tches like Issues Shit. (or #2 like FIO shit !)
    Then got that #1 with the beautiful and amazing Higher !

They deserve this #1, it's sure...But seriously...With Missing You ? When Up, Ego, Work didn't make it ? No, popINJUSTICE. If they got a #1 with MY, I hope it will be the same thing with Higher.

I only want this #1 for them. Not for this song.

14. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

This is exciting! We should all support this cause, the evil Flo Rida and his drivel single must be stopped!

15. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

*mumbles* I like both songs...

*gets coat*

16. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

I haven't even heard the Flo Rida song (I think).

17. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

I'll be very surprised if they hold him off. Finishing up at #2 is probably an inevitability now. Still that's a better result for them than I was anticipating. There might be life in the old dog yet...it'll be interesting to see how this EP does.

18. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

I'm from Venezuela and just did my part by downloading on 7Digital - A sale is a sale at this point!

19. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

How could you download it? I live in France and I can't download anything on the UK 7digital store.

20. Re: The Saturdays - Missing You

When I set up my account some years ago, I put a random UK address in the information bill and that worked out for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.