The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
This song now makes sense, <feel so close to the edge of the desire> they are this close to n.1, and they are all animal attacking Pixie and Leona, with their claws out.

Appearing on Red or Black before the single was out doesn't seem to have helped Leona despite it being a bigger show

Well, we don't know how Collide would've worked in case she had never performed there.

I'm just happy we are looking at a very probable new top3/5 hit.

Edit: Notorious re-enters the top200 at #196.

F

Former member 330

TJ said:
anfunny2003 said:
When are they going to 'release' the remix EP?

It has been released, it's at #33 in the iTunes album chart (was #54 a short while ago)

Oh! That was not there last night. I searched. Good, that'll contribute then.

anfunny2003 said:
TJ said:
anfunny2003 said:
When are they going to 'release' the remix EP?

It has been released, it's at #33 in the iTunes album chart (was #54 a short while ago)

Oh! That was not there last night. I searched. Good, that'll contribute then.

Yep! I think it got released a few hours ago? Could explain why it's at the #33 mark.

Looks like The Only Way Is Essex cast have been roped into promoting Pixie. Both Joey Essex and Kirk have tweeted to buy it in almost identical tweets.

wickedbruv said:
Looks like The Only Way Is Essex cast have been roped into promoting Pixie. Both Joey Essex and Kirk have tweeted to buy it in almost identical tweets.

Ugh. Next Pixie will be sending out physical bundles with a vajazzle kit.

Scaper said:
Appearing on Red or Black before the single was out doesn't seem to have helped Leona despite it being a bigger show.
It didn't do as well as I think they would of hoped last night. It averaged 6.9 million. It's still the biggest bit of promo they could of done this week
VibeandRock said:
Aren't they Radio 1 A listed?
The A-list comes into effect tomorrow

I never realised there were so many great remixes to this (Not counting the Space Cowboy one though)

kimkamkim said:
Scaper said:
Appearing on Red or Black before the single was out doesn't seem to have helped Leona despite it being a bigger show.
It didn't do as well as I think they would of hoped last night. It averaged 6.9 million. It's still the biggest bit of promo they could of done this week
VibeandRock said:
Aren't they Radio 1 A listed?
The A-list comes into effect tomorrow

I never realised there were so many great remixes to this (Not counting the Space Cowboy one though)

Snap! Not a fan of the Space Cowboy remix, sounds like five different songs!

The Space Cowboy Remix is awful.

I'm not really a fan of remixes in general. The only Saturdays one I like is The Almighty Remix of Ego.

Not quite sure if anyone's mentioned it, but the single version has been released on Irish iTunes. It stands at 32 at the minute with the extended mix being at number 6. Possibly going to be their highest charting Irish single?

wickedbruv said:
The Space Cowboy Remix is awful.

I'm not really a fan of remixes in general. The only Saturdays one I like is The Almighty Remix of Ego.

Wideboys' Up remix? I thought the Notorious remixes were pretty good too. Love the Tracelacers one.

TJ said:
They're going to Capital later..

@TheSaturdays Don't miss our chat with the @bigtop40 team on @CapitalOfficial from 4pm today! #GetAllFiredUp

Capital have been playing Pixie way more than Leona or The Saturdays. I'm guessing that may now change.

#2!! The Remix EP is #28

Pixie is #5, Leona #15

Hope the girls get to #1 even just for a short while before Pixie gets to the top after her performance tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.