The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electro Paradise said:
Good to see Pixie only gained on them by 2% whilst they gained on Maroon 5 by 10%! I really don't want Pixie to have a big boost by Red or Black like Leona didn't. I like her and I like her song, but I just feel like The Saturdays deserve this now.

Same here. It'd suck. It seems like the performances are integrated into the game itself so there is less focus on them? That's what I gathered from Leona's performance last night anyway. Fingers crossed - the girls really do deserve this now.

Electro Paradise said:
Good to see Pixie only gained on them by 2% whilst they gained on Maroon 5 by 10%! I really don't want Pixie to have a big boost by Red or Black like Leona didn't. I like her and I like her song, but I just feel like The Saturdays deserve this now.

I'm the same. I like Pixie and some of her songs, but All About Tonight isn't as good as All Fired Up.

I think she'll get the number 1 in the end though.

TJ said:
Electro Paradise said:

Same here. It'd suck. It seems like the performances are integrated into the game itself so there is less focus on them? That's what I gathered from Leona's performance last night anyway. Fingers crossed - the girls really do deserve this now.

Well really, I can't imagine word of mouth for that crap show will be helping its viewing figures very much. How exciting can be it to watch a bunch of people with 50/50 odds jumping around for a second night in a row?

H

Hitori

Oh gosh they need to pull all the stops this week! Pixie can sleep all week if she wants to!

hitori said:
Oh gosh they need to pull all the stops this week! Pixie can sleep all week if she wants to!

On the subject of people sleeping, management didn't let anyone go on a vacation this week, did they?

Batmobile said:
hitori said:

On the subject of people sleeping, management didn't let anyone go on a vacation this week, did they?

No! Praise the Lord! Though Vanessa's ill in bed if that counts.

I didn't think they'd be a genuine contender for a number one with this. I fear that in the end it will be a Missing You situation but this is all good news for solid sales and having a solid hit leading into the album later this year.

The_47th_belmon said:
Big support from a former Spice Girl!

Ha, I think Mel C was plugging Parade a few weeks ago. I wonder if Mel B, Victoria and Geri are Team Girls Aloud, Belle Amie and Wonderland respectively...

michaelhird said:
They should get themselves on Gino and Mel do lunch.. AWFUL show i know.. But it will help..

Oh god, no. They don't do performances on that show anyway, do they? I think they're on Alan Titchmarsh later in the week though.

I'm kind of hoping Vanessa misses their TV performances so we can see Rochelle or someone doing her parts. It might be better...

I think Rochelle and Mel B are quite pally, I seem to remember some tweets between the two talking about dates to meet up a few times around when Mel was in London etc.

Wonder what's up with Vanessa!

H

Hitori

Scaper said:
I'm kind of hoping Vanessa misses their TV performances so we can see Rochelle or someone doing her parts. It might be better...

A small part of my heart agrees with you.

Extended Mix is at #119.

The Remix EP has jumped from #28 to #21.

And in Ireland.. Extended Mix is at #6 and the official edit is #26, remix EP at #36.

A

All6Sugababes

The main battle is Pixie vs The Saturdays. I guess this means Leona's reign is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.