The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ said:
I wonder how each girl is celebrating/being happy at the news.

Vanessa's probably slept through it.. haha. By the time she gets up I bet it won't be there.

She's gonna be so excited when she wakes up!

I bet she wakes up to about 12 missed calls from Rochelle who's probably on the floor by now with all that champagne, and the dog woofing in the background in a state of disbelief.

TJ said:
I bet she wakes up to about 12 missed calls from Rochelle who's probably on the floor by now with all that champagne, and the dog woofing in the background in a state of disbelief.

She better be dancing on the bar and making the party super naughty!

TJ said:

I can picture the whole thing!!! I'm laughing so hard now.

Their first #1 on iTunes! mission accomplished, girls!

the-saturdays-1312207414-hero-wide-0.jpg

I hope they can keep it this way the rest of the week, but I don't really care, anyway this is proving likely to be their smash hit they've been asking for so long.

Is this really their first iTunes #1? I could've swore Just Can't Get Enough and Missing You had got there too.

Capital have been hammering Pixie's track with constant plays. I hope one of them points out tomorrow in an off air moment that they've (potentially) been backing the wrong horse. If Capital plays All Fired Up as much as they have Pixie's track, they might just stay in the #1 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.