The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
She/her
Re: The Saturdays - Fourth Album

I just love when Rochelle goes into that type of singing. Going low, high, low, falsetto, normal singing voice, you know, using a lot of vocal skills. I just love it.

And obviously, Mollie's voice sounds so sincere and angelic on those type of middle-8 that I don't know how you couldn't want that on the song, ahah !

Anyway, I want Rochelle to be leading the song. Una was the one leading All Fired Up, and both were equal on Notorious. It's time for Rochelle now.
(And obviously, I want Mollie to have something to sing on the song.)

I think we're building a clear picture of what we'd like the girls to be doing right now. Vanessa sleeping (obviously), Rochelle in a drunken, angry rage. Frankie doing her nails, confident that things will turn around. I'd like to imagine Una's on the phone plugging the single to various people and Mollie'd be the nervous one I guess. I can't believe this is happening again after Just Can't Get Enough and Missing You.

Thing is, Pixie's singles tend to drop drastically towards the end of the week. Both 'Mama Do' and 'Boys and Girls' ended up at 5/6 on iTunes by Saturday time and reached No.1 with the merits of early week's sales. I'm not getting my hopes up for the lovely Saturdays, but I'd be more than glad for them if they get this.

She/her
Scaper said:
I think we're building a clear picture of what we'd like the girls to be doing right now. Vanessa sleeping (obviously), Rochelle in a drunken, angry rage. Frankie doing her nails, confident that things will turn around. I'd like to imagine Una's on the phone plugging the single to various people and Mollie'd be the nervous one I guess. I can't believe this is happening again after Just Can't Get Enough and Missing You.

Vanessa sleeping (obviously)
I just can't stop laughing. The "obviously" killed me. Like, seriously.
I know it's simple 'joke', but it has become so funny now.

Well Rochelle led a lot on Wordshaker and we all know how that went, haha. I personally want a different combination of main vocals...usually it will be Rochelle/Vanessa, Una/Vanessa, etc. I would like a Mollie/Frankie-led ballad.

Scaper said:
Frankie doing her nails, confident that things will turn around.

All Fired Up - The Battle

The girls deal with the stress of All Fired Up getting to #1.

Frankie:
Frankie sat around in confidence, painting her nails pitch black, the color of her harden and evil soul. "I'm still the posh one." She thought to herself.

Mollie:
Everything is frantic for Mollie. What will Mollie do? "I need to listen to some Britney." she thought to herself. "That will keep my Disney persona intact, and give me time to think of clever things to do on camera." She smirked as she headed towards her room.

Una:
Una was frantic, thinking of every possible move she could make. "MUM. DAD. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW. BUY THIS. I LOVE DANCE MUSIC. I'M IN THE SATURDAYS. WHEN I SAY ALL FIRED, YOU SAY UP. MAYBE WE SHOULD ACOUSTICALLY PERFORM ALL FIRED UP. I THINK EVERYONE WOULD LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW? I'M JUST SO TALENTED. I LOVE GUITARS. ALL FIRED UP."

Vanessa:
Vanessa knew the outcome wouldn't effect her in the long run. "I'll still sing more than Mollie." she thought to herself. Then, Vanessa saw something shimmer out of the corner of her eye. She focused, and there it was. The vodka she had purchased earlier. She knew what the night held for her, and she had no complaints. She'd be getting a great sleep tonight. She grabbed the vodka, and headed off, letting out a sinister laugh thinking of her "broken ankle."

Rochelle:
Rochelle was a bit tipsy and knew she should be getting to bed. She had celebrated a bit to soon, and regretted tweeting a picture. She knew she was better than the rest of the girls, and her time would come. She suddenly thought of Pixie and Leona. "Dirty Fucking Slags." she muttered. Marvin wouldn't be getting any tonight.

I can't decide what's funnier: Including "dirty fucking slags" or Una's rapid-fire outbursts passing as sentences just like when the real one talks.

H

Hitori

You hit it spot on with Vanessa and Una!

I remember Mollie's reaction when she found out that Missing You was #3. I don't wanna see it again! This should be #1!

I'm liking the sound of a Rochelle and Una led ballad. A bit of Mollie thrown in the more softer parts, Vanessa with some ad libs she won't be able to perform live. I'm not sure where they'd put Frankie but I loved her 'just like a criminal' on Turn Myself In. Something like that would be nice for her. I bet it's going to be like nothing we imagined. Both singles so far have been very different to what I was expecting.

I hope during their promo they perform fully live and just drown out the vocals with the amazing production. The lyrics don't really mean much anyway, it's the 'get the fuck up and dance' production that makes the song what it is. They can't do another performance with those shoddy pre-recorded vocals, I guess if Vanessa's still off sick, they won't be able to anyway.

he/him
Why the fuck are all their single releases so dramatic? They're always in a chart battle with someone.

I'm really pleased that it's doing well so far though, I wish they had more promo lined up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.