The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Saturdays - On Your Radar (4th Album - November 21st)

I cannot wait for this song in high quality! It's fucking immense!

GRGS is amazing. Wish it had a Frankie solo though. Rochelle`s one line isn`t much of a solo either. I love Mollie`s verse and middle-eight.

GRGS is fucking brilliant. So explosive and hard hitting.

A

All6Sugababes

Is it Xenomania work? I feel vibes reminding me of Close To Love and Girl Overboard by GA and My Love Is Pink by Sugababes.

All6Sugababes said:
Is it Xenomania work? I feel vibes reminding me of Close To Love and Girl Overboard by GA and My Love Is Pink by Sugababes.

Yep, Xenomania. It reminded me of Close to Love/Girl Overboard on Tangled Up too!

D

Deleted member 3416

I love Get Ready, Get Set! Mollie's middle 8 is lovely.

shadow2009 said:
The Saturdays website have quoted that TV biz story about them being on X-Factor as well, but have added underneath it that it hasn't been officially confirmed yet. At the same time, if you type in "rihanna the saturdays x factor" into Google you get alot of sites coming up. It's still obviously unconfirmed but the fact that it's all over the Internet now as a rumour surely must mean that even if the were only doing Xtra Factor, they might be bumped up to the main show purely because there's a bit of a buzz around them? There's no other names in the mix at all except for the charity song.

It would be perfect if the did perform on X-Factor the day before the album was released.

Ah that's not their official website, it's a fansite (www.the-saturdays.co.uk)

If it is true it'll be amazing news, but I wouldn't be surprised if Olly Murs gets their slot considering his single is out that same week.

I don't see comparisons with Close To Love/Girl Overboard nor do I want to. These song are all amazing in their own sound.

I think So Stupid sounds like a B-Side. It's pretty weak and I don't like the pre-chorus (the Una bit). First B-Side besides their first where I feel it's fitting as a B-Side. It could also be an album track.

Get Ready, Get Set kind of reminds me of Notorious as well as All Fired Up. A bit of a hybrid of the two. Good song but I don't think it should be a single.

MistakenBiology said:
That'll have to release it before Una goes on maternity leave though.. I don't think Frankie could manage singing Una's part.

They couldn't do All Fired Up's chorus properly even with all the band members. They would/should leave the chorus to the track and just have an good dance routine. Rochelle could do the non-chorus bits easily.

Can anyone else hear Rochelle on the chorus with Una? I love this song, it would be a perfect single choice for the new year. This is probably the least Vanessa has ever featured on a Saturdays track, right? With Una leading the chorus, Mollie doing two solo's and Rochelle also having two with ad-libs at the end.

Firebomb_92 said:
Can anyone else hear Rochelle on the chorus with Una? I love this song, it would be a perfect single choice for the new year. This is probably the least Vanessa has ever featured on a Saturdays track, right? With Una leading the chorus, Mollie doing two solo's and Rochelle also having two with ad-libs at the end.

'Open Up'

Status
Not open for further replies.