The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3416

AllStar7 said:
There's also been reports that Frankie has an eating disorder, perhaps anorexia.
I've heard this too, whether its legit or not is another story.

Re: The Saturdays - On Your Radar (4th Album - November 21st)

Karma said:
It's "oh dear" because he stated the obvious. We've been talking about the Irish release for the past few pages.

Oh right, sorry.

Anyway, it's off to a good start in Ireland - already #21 after just 90 minutes of being on sale. I guess everyone's theories of them waiting for the album instead of buying MHTO was correct!

She/her

Well, I can't believe there's no one to upload it.

AllStar7 said:
There's also been reports that Frankie has an eating disorder, perhaps anorexia.

Hmmm, I don't think she has anorexia. She is certainly skinny, but she still has curves. However, aren't there different types of anorexia? She bought a good amount of food today from what I could see anyway.

MistakenBiology said:
Karma said:
It's "oh dear" because he stated the obvious. We've been talking about the Irish release for the past few pages.

Oh right, sorry.

Anyway, it's off to a good start in Ireland - already #21 after just 90 minutes of being on sale. I guess everyone's theories of them waiting for the album instead of buying MHTO was correct!
Let's not get carried away, it's not like it's #1...

7fk9w4

People boasting on Twitter.

UnderPressure said:
Let's not get carried away, it's not like it's #1...

Almost top 20 after less than two hours is still great though, considering the single being used to 'sell' the album is flopping. It could've been limping at like #84 right now..

She/her

Well, nearly two hours waiting.
It's bothering me a little bit now...

Status
Not open for further replies.