The Saturdays - On Your Radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Saturdays - On Your Radar (4th Album - November 21st)

Move On U is all kinds of amazing. I could literally play it all day on repeat.

Ok I have changed my mind ever so slighly

GET READY, GET SENSE IS IMMENSE!

If this is not a single, then their management need sacking

I really love how all of them have a moment to shine in different songs. They all have verses, they all lead at least a chorus. This is what we were all waiting for. Love the album.

I'm thinking whether just to listen to the album or wait till my fan edition arrives..

Oh um when Mollie said on the iTunes there will be a track-by-track listing. What the hell did she mean?

TJ said:
I can't get over how good it all is. Everything sounds SO much better in full and the production on each track is sublime, everything sounds so much more mature and you can hear the progression in their sound. I can't actually believe The Saturdays have given us an album this perfect.
Pretty much sums up how I feel. I mean it's not perfect (the first two thirds are much better than the last third) but the production across it is superb and musically they're going forwards unlike Headlines! which was basically a massive step back.

V

vasilios

MistakenBiology said:
vasilios said:
*looks at ebay*

If you're looking for Wembley Arena tickets, I have 2 going spare - I can't make that date anymore!

Happy to sell them to someone on here, before putting them on ebay!

Sadly I can't.
But thanks!

A

All6Sugababes

All Fired Up 10/10
Notorious 6.5/10
Faster 8/10
My Heart Takes Over 7/10
Get Ready Get Set 9/10
The Way You Watch Me 8/10
For Myself 6/10
Do What You Want With Me 3/10
Promise Me 5/10
I Wish I Didnt Know 8.5/10
White Lies 7/10
Last Call 3/10
I Say Ok 8/10
Move On U 4/10

Move On U, Promise Me, Do What You Want With Me and All Fired Up are the best songs on this album. I see myself skipping the ballads, none of them are memorable.

They've got billboard posters of the album cover dotted around the place!

A fan posted this: http://lockerz.com/s/157182128

There's been a few other pics uploaded throughout the past few days of these posters too.

A

All6Sugababes

TJ said:
They've got billboard posters of the album cover dotted around the place!

A fan posted this: http://lockerz.com/s/157182128

There's been a few other pics uploaded throughout the past few days of these posters too.

Big Vanessa looks scary!

I remember Catfights & Spotlights had hundreds of posters all over the tube... let's hope this works out better than that did!

"The Album".

Nobody knows this thing is out. "The Album" is hardly the way to go about advertising this.

Yeah, the advert's stupid. How hard could it have been just to add 'On Your Radar' on there somewhere?

Well that was absolutely brilliant. Their best album to date and they should be very proud. Stand out tracks for me are Get Ready, Get Set, Last Call and Move On U. I think I must be the only person who doesn't think White Lies is actually that great, it's probably one of the weaker songs in my opinion. But I would happily listen to the whole album without skipping a track. It was well worth the wait. I too am kicking myself about not getting tickets to their tour sooner! They've got quite a good selection of songs to perform now, haven't they?

They've stated in their new Digital Spy interview they're going to be using the tour as feedback as which song they should do next - but then they also say they plan on releasing a "new one whilst on tour". Confused.

They've also confirmed 'Last Call' for the tour - stripped back version, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.