The Saturdays: The Work Tour 2009 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays: The Work Tour 2009

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Steveweiser, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Haha, well then I'd better get my own personal session with them! I wanna see them live so badly.

2. if you have the cash that is possible.

Anyway do we know any more dates, will it be seated or standing?

3. I think that will depend on the venue.

This is theatres I hope?

4. Most likely depend on the venue, but I guess they'd be doing mainly theaters and small venues so probably seated.

5. The HMV Apollo (Can't get used to calling it that) is standing apparently!

6. O rly?! This means I'll have to invest in some stilts. Dammit.

7. Great. Ticket stress is one of the worst things ever.

8. If they do Glasgow, I may consider going.

9. Now it's all about money stress. How the fuck am I gonna afford this and V festival on Friday? I think the fact that it is my birthday on Saturday means that everyone should chip in for me!

10. I'm sure your UnaLoveâ„¢ is so strong you will levitate and be seen by the strumming songstress herself.

11. I'm going to sew razor blades into my elbows to get to the front!

12. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I want to see them perform Chasing Lights acoustic style! Also Golden Rules- not acoustic though.

They deserve to go on tour and make some money. I hope it sells well.

13. Christ, tell me about it. Everytime someone announces a tour I'm like "ooh amazing". And then it sinks in that I'm going to be spending more money I don't have.

14. You do have to feel sorry for Michael Jackson though. His thunder has well and truly been stolen!

15. Oh yes! I'd forgotten about the power of the UnaLoveâ„¢! I'm sure I'll find my way to the front somehow though....ankles may have to be bitten.

£20 for tickets isn't too bad either, I may go to more than one (if they actually ever announce more dates!)

16. It would be lovely if they came to Wales,and by Wales I don't mean just Cardiff,but the rest of it too because I'm nowhere near Cardiff. If they do Birmingham I'd go there though so I suppose their presence in Wales isn't crucial.

17. If I ask Una nicely do you think they'll do a Liverpool or Manchester date sometime in late May-early June?
    Totally just to please me of course, but I won't be in Ireland or the UK for the rest of the summer.

18. I wanna go but I'm in America :/

19. They've done a couple of things in Liverpool, so hopefully they'll come back.

20. If they came to Liverpool or Manchester then I'd most likely go, I'm quite in love with The Saturdays at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.