The Saturdays: The Work Tour 2009 | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays: The Work Tour 2009

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Steveweiser, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I was at the last show last night. I thought they were really good, much better than I was anticipating. The only thing I didn't like about the show was the two guys sitting next to me. They kept saying "What the fuck are we doing here? They'll be crap! We shouldn't have spent £24 on this shit!". When The Sats came out, they knew all the words and we singing along but they ended up leaving half way through. It was all a bit confusing.

And I'm not sure whether or not I liked Mini Viva or whatever they're called.

2. Very late to the party, I know, but I Youtubed some vids from the tour and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Considering this is their first tour, only in small theatre venues with a probably limited budget, they've done really well with the stage and everything. It looks great. And musically, they're surprisingly good live! Not too shabby dancing either, and the live band is a nice touch.

3. Did Dougie come on stage or something? Frankie said on her Twitter something like "Mr Poynter made a cameo".

4. Dougie got roped into the festivities and ended up played bass during Just Can't Get Enough.

Mollie also apparently got a bit teary after Fall. I want to see a video of this. I love watching people cry haha.

5. I only found that out a few minutes ago. I was sitting at the far left, so there was a speaker partially blocking my view of the band. The rest of the crowd didn't really seem that bothered at him being there though.
    I was going to record that but I wanted to save my camera memory for the rest of the show haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.